• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Framework..

Status
Not open for further replies.
akakori
Reaction score
well the design of admin panel can be upgraded in the future thats for sure.. but for now.. its more on functionality.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
incube plase dont act as if you soley devloped and design that admin panel fraudster.

anyone wants it google Themefrost matrix admin nulled or download here

also if you want to rip even better ones just look at

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
incube plase dont act as if you soley devloped and design that admin panel fraudster.

anyone wants it google Themefrost matrix admin nulled or download here

also if you want to rip even better ones just look at
wow youre pro, atleast im legal not like you.

akakori
Reaction score
but anyway been thinking.. any developers wanna work on this? O o i have a private git setup

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey akakori

hope everything is going great

how can i get in the development with you guys ?

i will pm you my skype

Regards ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From advocaite: hey, akakori not seen you on skype. if your looking for devs i know CI very well and would like to contribute to the project i also know git like back of my hand so wont get any issues with me breaking repo.
you can contact me on skype anytime when you get online next cheers and peace

akakori
Reaction score
okay.. sorry for the hiatus.. and.. i am back with updates.

I have finished technology and benefit system.

Benefit system:
It is a new idea of sort, similar to properties system in mmorpg. In this new framework, it works as a backbone for all "benefits", eg. Woodcutter produces wood. So you will assign the benefit or producing a certain amt of wood to it.
Similarly you can create a new building and call it whatever you want and allow it to have different "benefits/properties".
Eg: Create a new field that provides both wood + crop? or perhaps even allow woodcutter to provide crop.

Most of the things are associated with some sort of "benefit". Being able to train infantry units? Being able to upgrade? or even research. They are part of the new Benefit system.

Multilanguage System:
Currently the new framework is created with the idea of having a multi-language support. Almost everything is part of a language file.
Forms, Building Name, Unit Names etc.

So most of the backbone framework is done, there are some tweaks here and there to be done, I have yet to implement tribe bound buildings. But an experimental tribe bound benefit/technology is being catered.

Eg. Romans can have an overall bonus attack of 20% if you would. Things like that should be able to make things sort of interesting.

As it goes on to the later phrase of implementing the gameplay i guess i would need some testers to test out the system and perhaps even a few developers or administrators that would want to try out the flow of the framework/system.

There is however a consideration though, the release of the entire framework is something that i have been thinking about. And its approach to do so.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
akakori if you will complete the development alone you will take ages to finish it
in my openion you should form a team to help you (Designers, developers , etc .. )

Regards ..

akakori
Reaction score
well i am not developing this full time right now, and the last time i developed travian i wasn't at my level and it took me 3 months despite having full time on it. So currently looking at the progress and the amount of time i have placed in it, i would say the pace that this is developed is quite fast compared to the old core.

The new design allows every building and technology and units to be created via the admin panel, all you have to do is create the language in the system.

I might perhaps even implement the a further language creation system where you could manage and modify the language pack via admin panel. But that support would be further down the development line, since i have not fully develop the current framework since it hasnt got an installation script yet. =d

World generations isnt quite as what i would want it to be, seeing that the replication of the actual map graphics is something i have not yet fixed. I currently just made some psuedo codes which is passable at best to create the world system, but to create the sophisticated system where u see it being populated with huge mountains and lakes and clay pits, those are something that i have not implemented yet, but the world system is already capable of reproducing the old world format, where everything is single celled.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i understand you , but you should form a team to share ideas and fixes also developments togather

that was an openion only ..

all the best akakori

Regards ..

akakori
Reaction score
Well its hard to get developers that actually speak proper english so that i could even convey the idea behind the core, development for the game part using the core perhaps would be simpler.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well , there is advociate and mark and also a couple of peepz i knw and me we could help !

akakori
Reaction score
Well i am almost ready to release the core for developers, just some minor tweaks to the game register.

Well of course this is really a preview and NONE of the game elements will work as i have not work on them, but rather it is to allow developers to familiarize with the admin panel and provide feedbacks on what they like to see in it.

Once i have finished the core, i most likely would not complete the game elements and leave it up to each community's developer to finish it. Since this is really just a hobby project for me and i do not plan to host any servers it serves no purpose nor benefit for me to fully develop it into the actual working game.

What i will provide here would be the actual framework that would serve as a base for some new development.

So for those who are REALLY interested in the framework itself and want to get a copy of it and develop it for your community, please contact me. or leave a message here. I will also provide necessary support for your development as needed or requested to make changes to the core itself.

I will not entertain request which i do not understand or where the request is not specific.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well i am almost ready to release the core for developers, just some minor tweaks to the game register.

Well of course this is really a preview and NONE of the game elements will work as i have not work on them, but rather it is to allow developers to familiarize with the admin panel and provide feedbacks on what they like to see in it.

Once i have finished the core, i most likely would not complete the game elements and leave it up to each community's developer to finish it. Since this is really just a hobby project for me and i do not plan to host any servers it serves no purpose nor benefit for me to fully develop it into the actual working game.

What i will provide here would be the actual framework that would serve as a base for some new development.

So for those who are REALLY interested in the framework itself and want to get a copy of it and develop it for your community, please contact me. or leave a message here. I will also provide necessary support for your development as needed or requested to make changes to the core itself.

I will not entertain request which i do not understand or where the request is not specific.

Can you suggest me a good framework for full VN rewrite?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey akakori , i am interested please send me a pm with your skype id or add me so i can get the core to complete your work

Regards ..

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Akakori, first of all thank you for creating this framework with CodeIgniter. Several months ago it occurred to me the same idea, but did not have the skills to create it from scratch. However, now that the base is already done I can help to improve it, but I can not dedicate all my time.
I worked with CodeIgniter and is awesome.

PD: Someone can re-upload framework link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back