• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Godswar Server FIles Working 80%

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all worked perfectly...but there is 1 more problems, about the password...i dont know how to convert my password to this code

problem - New Godswar Server FIles Working 80% - RaGEZONE Forums

hope you can help me, CONTACT me or goku_9055@yahoo.com.my

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
all worked perfectly...but there is 1 more problems, about the password...i dont know how to convert my password to this code

View attachment 115543

hope you can help me, CONTACT me or goku_9055@yahoo.com.my

no you dont need password md5 just put password there but there have many tables thats do you need add the Account to work wait i will list them here one second

Account_info table , Accounts_Register table,Gamearea_Info should have same ID in all table remember this good Lucky bro

Reaction score
i'm play in 15 minutes .. gameserver crash , How to fix that ?

please help me

need know C++ to fixe gameserver the initializtion based in your ram but there some coluns typed wrong so need to fixe it to gameserver dont close but i dont know C++ so find someone thats does

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working hard to make it work !

you really got my support mate. been playing at fb godswar now. i just feel sorry i dont have knowledge about creating a server. game was obviously great but unbalance malled item and too many servers destroy the game :D gameplay was extremely fun though :D found a thread form elmasmalo1 i gues his working on a server too.

Reaction score
you really got my support mate. been playing at fb godswar now. i just feel sorry i dont have knowledge about creating a server. game was obviously great but unbalance malled item and too many servers destroy the game :D gameplay was extremely fun though :D found a thread form elmasmalo1 i gues his working on a server too.

now my server is estabilshy are not closing more we doing client translate now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe forging would be quite difficult but it makes the game extremely fun. cant wait :D

Back