• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Godswar Server FIles Working 80%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anybody still updating this? Im willing to.make a gwo private server and for the hosting i can manage to pay for it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my pc hang when running completely the gameserver. 25℅ Cpu usage but my pc stuck up. Im using intel i3 6th gen proc. 1151 and 4gb ram. I saw in log files that the createitem() is the reason why running in loop until hang. how to fix. tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't login to game.
ERROR: Database ExecuteSQL(PROCEDURE accounts.SP_SELECT_ACCOUNTS_INFO does not exist) occur mysql error(CALL SP_SELECT_ACCOUNTS_INFO('updays','updays','127.0.0.1');). -- Mon Apr 03 14:00:03 2017

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only game crash error :/ all fuction success forge system work but only have game crash how i make it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello good night I have always liked godswar and I want to ask you please if you could give me the links of the game files to be able to remember what I lived years ago I will be very grateful, the links are down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please update this project because godswar online igg is closing this june 2022, please continue this project. any talented programmer there to clone the godswar online or revive this project! i will support you in Dedicated Hosting! Thank you and more power!

Back