Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Interface Design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an interface for Vital Gunz designed by me (DJGN), for now it has a Loading Screen and a Looby Interface and it is still work in progress. I hope you like it :D

[Update]
Interface Design and XML(1920x1080):

Website Design, header and slider only(small size):
RavenGamers - New Interface Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw, I changed the logo :)

[Update May 12, 2015]
Interface Design and XML:
Lobby-

Login Screen-

Settings Frame-

Launcher Designed:

Website Designed and Coded:

Website Test:

By the way, don't mind the black skin's character lol

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is an interface for Vital Gunz designed by me (DJGN), for now it has a Loading Screen and a Looby Interface and it is still work in progress. I hope you like it :D

I like the banner at the top, and logo, but the rest looks too plain to me.

personally i'm not really a fan of it but what ever.

At least tell him why.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the banner at the top, and logo, but the rest looks too plain to me.

At least tell him why.

Thank you very much "Justice For All" :D I'll try to make it less plain but I did it because Vital Gunz wants a clean and smooth design, for this reason, I decided to go safe. However, I think I did too safe. Anyway, thank you for telling me your opinion :D

Btw, what do you think I need to change in the loading screen? more effects or more colors?

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally don't like the color scheme. Looks too much like a flash game you play on a website that's full of flashing ads. More effects doesn't mean it's better, same goes for colors. GunZ is a simple game, there's no reason to create an overcomplicated design. In general, light color schemes just don't work for games.

No offense, but it looks way too childish. I'm aware of the player base and all that, but still, I think most of us are way past the age that we enjoy flashy things, just because they're flashy. Keep it plain and simple, just like MAIET did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For "Justice For All" it is too plain, for "Solaire" it is too much flashy. Therefore, I am a little bit in dilemma. Anyway, thank you for the feedback I appreciate it :D I will try something else.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[Update]
Interface Design and XML(1920x1080):

Website Design, header and slider only(small size):
RavenGamers - New Interface Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw, I changed the logo :)

Updated :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like your style, it's different than most designs i ever have seen.

Lib thank you very very much, this is what I was hoping to produce in terms of different designs and styles. Thank you for your kindness :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its good but you know you can add more designs into it. Also some logos on the extra space on your buttons.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its good but you know you can add more designs into it. Also some logos on the extra space on your buttons.

I updated the post, sorry for the slow replay and thanks for your feedback. Tell me what you think :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion I do not like, many colors and looks very childish.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Designs Mate, they are pretty good!

keep up the good work

Thank you very much, do you think it needs some improvement?

In my opinion I do not like, many colors and looks very childish.

Can you explain? what many colors? It has only 3, red, gray and a little of orange. Do I need to lower the brightness of the buttons? Thanks for your replay :)

are the buttons inspired by Super smash brawl?
Also i like it i guess.

No they are not, anyway thanks I guess...

Last edited:
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like what you did to the Launcher, keep it up mate! (y)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The font size of the website seems to be very large, they could also change the font style.

Back