• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Items ( Add in your server )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.. my server is version 1.1e i want know if is possible add items in my
server? but i don't as do?
if is posible that some help me? contac: cedelmu@hotmail.com please i need help! y want add new items in my server..

sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anybody tell me offset for sword,shields,sets`s for main 1.03h ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey everyone
i'm trying to search needed offsets for limit textures in 1.03K JPN main
but nothing can find... can anyone help me with this please ? or write guide about this mains, i think it would be very usefull for all
thx

here is my main main.exe -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys I need Help I have an item.bmd with custom items on it, and other bmd files. I need their txt files for the "Server Side" . can someone help me. Please. here is also my main.exe, maybe there is a need to edit on it also. when I play the game. the custom items dont drop. maybe muonline pentiumtools can help, but i dont have it.

HERE IS THE LINK:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using ENC 2.0.4. I am trying to add a custom set at line 54 in item(kor).txt (7 54/ 8 54/ 9 54/ 10 54/ 11 54). I put the BMDs and rename it to HelmMale55, ArmorMale55, etc. I am done editing the item.bmd in client too. But in-game, you can't see the set. It is just an empty 2x2 space in shops. I am supoosing they should not be HelmMale, ArmorMale, etc. but something else with a different BMD name.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone make a better tutorial for this? this guide is so complicated for newbies..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add bow in 97d + 99i ? i put img bow in client and config in server but my bow cant range attack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to know what is your Main Version ? and how to know what is the Offset of that Version ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it, but wth?
Why can't I move the sword or buy it?
Its like a part of the shop background..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any faster way to add items to the server for now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add new itemes in 97D Server files? because mutoolsproject 1.04x is not opening item.bmd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your guide first, BTW, Can you tell me how to search for the command CMP DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-4],11 in OllyDBG please?

Back