Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Kal Project // Sick of all those Crazy Servers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well first of all - hi dear RZ Member.

- WORK IN PROGRESS -
The Idea - A Working "Oldschool" Server

You Start in the Middle of nowhere, sourrended by different kind of Monster.
U have to fight to the next City to be Safe, theres a Women wich calls you
She is talking to you (Part of the Storyline) and telling u what happend years ago
in the Kal-World and she is giving u a mission (Start of the Storyline-Quest).

You take some rest and forge some higher grade armor to start your mission.
you are fighting trough different areas, trying to find more survivors (some survivors are giving Quests other are selling stuff they found during the years of darkness above the world)

You can choose: Are u a Loyal Hero or a Friend of the Army of Ong-Bak who love to assasinate Loyal Hero's.

This post is for all who got some Time they like to spend.

Im working on a Server since a few days, its kinda "Oldschool" without any "Special Features" yet.

Im sick of all those KalOnline Server wich are developed for a Week and got more Bugs than Player on the Server, also the Crashes make me sick. (most of the time its the 3rd job anyway)

So well im Working on my Server at the moment, its kinda "oldschool" as i said but still there are some non-oldschool features for example a complete new World (Maps) and a different Storyline.

Im just here to ask, if there are still some people out there wich got few skills they like to share with me and my project, there isnt a name yet.

Im Planning of course a LOW-RATE Kalserver to keep the Server up for Months/Years, not only for a few Weeks.

Theres no Plan of Donation-Shop right now, but this will be added - this is not a Pay2Win Server, u wont be able to Buy Armor/Weaopens or those kinda Stuff.

Well, i got some more Stuff on it wich i will add later the day - including Screenshots.

There are 2 working Towns including Armor Merchants and other Merchants, alll other Towns are kinda "Destroyed" by the Army of Ong-Bak, but in the Kal-World u will find a lot of Merchants wich give u additional Quests and wich sell special Items such as Higher-Grade Armor(up to G42) / Weaopens (up to G40) / Medicine.

There is a Storyline wich has to be done to get ur 1st/2nd/3rd Job and of course to get Contribution Points wich are needed for the Level of a Guild.

Also there is a Level-up Reward System for each 3 Levels, the rewards are simple and just a "Gift" for example Medicines, there are no Armor Parts, EXP-Stones or anything like that.

...well as i said, more is coming over the next Hours, Days, Weeks ... and if u got some time u would like to Spend with me just hit the Private Message Button and send me a Message wich includes your Country, Name, Age and of course some Screens of your Work (or just message me what u know)

About myself, im 24 Years Old - working - living in Germany but im born in Macedonia.

The Server will be also available for a Closed-Alpha/Beta (and a Open one for everyone) for a small Group wich u can become by Registering on the Website (its not on yet) to Test the Server for Bugs / Crashes.

Those who active Report Bugs and Help us (me) to make the Server stable are getting Rewarded of course, wich reward they get is a secret but this wont push your Stats ;)

...more is coming soon.

PS: There are also a lot of new Items, all these Items can be watched in our Item-Database soon.

- This wont be a Pay 2 Win Server.

--

Low-Rate (max. x15)
New Storyline (theres no Jobchanger) (Trying to add a Storyline for ea Class)
New Addiotional Quests (giving Contribution Points, Skill-Points, other Rewards)
Complete new World-Map
Based on Clean files, no Repack
Different Castle War ways 2 Gates Outside - 3 Gates Inside - Castle (including Crow's to safe at)
There are no IMBA-Talisman wich pushes your stats and causes unbalance

--
Credits

pacd for his Clean Serverfiles
exe for his clean client
Reb3lzrr and Palu$ for KWE and the OPL-Editor
_Varis_ for the Obsidian Extension
The..DragoN for the DragoN Auto Systems Addon & Pro UserPanel.

Im not that pro as strik3r, lafreak or MadKnight but the work of them inspired me

Last edited:
Reaction score
your ideas are cool but there are some servers like what u said.. like shinra
and you can see , striker helping with this server to be nice..but they have also problems with crashes,etc

of first. you need a "pro" coder to fix all shits..
of second. you have to balance exp/armors/weps , etc...

as i saw your informations that, you don't have high experience with kalonline server so...
you will be have a lot of problems

but good luck :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wouldnt add 3rd job it just leads to unbalanced shenanigans

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would love to add the 3rd job but there is no proper release yet.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Idk what u mean with this no proper release yet, tbh the current released once works more then fine as far as u configurate it right and not unbalanced and overpowered.

Also i doubt someone would release another more well coded 3rd job for free when most coders that are capable to do such things in this community knows they wont get anything back for it. Barely a thanks from many ppl, ppl just ask for crappy help that is usually already answeared before but they got no eyes to even read or searsh for it.

Simply a reason why many things look alike it does atm in this scene because ppl are to selfish and only care about money. Now im ofc not talking about all the coders that worked for their things, they for sure deserve their work and shouldnt feel any pressure somehow.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no proper release means theres not a fully-working 3rd job, the "3rd job" wich has been made by sirix is not only bugged but also incomplete.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why have everyone abandoned the old ways? Good ol' temp,narootuh,cargo etc, classic D1-D4, Berserk Hill, MAX G55 stuff (G62 later perhaps), a few simple accessories, the normal ToP's ToW's ToI's etc.
As soon as someone starts a server with "custom made maps, 3rd jobs, retarded add ons etc." they are on of those "crazy servers".

I miss the good old days. :(:

Reaction score
Why have everyone abandoned the old ways? Good ol' temp,narootuh,cargo etc, classic D1-D4, Berserk Hill, MAX G55 stuff (G62 later perhaps), a few simple accessories, the normal ToP's ToW's ToI's etc.
As soon as someone starts a server with "custom made maps, 3rd jobs, retarded add ons etc." they are on of those "crazy servers".

I miss the good old days. :(:

many many servers have tried this already ( kalmax is a perfect example ) and all have failed miserably because the people that play kal now arent "playing" the game like we used to play it.

kal now =

1. download client

2. register account

3. log ingame and go straight for the main city

4. beg beg beg beg beg beg for stuff

5. get pissed off because no one will give them free stuff

6. find out admins name and pm him then ask him if he needs a gm on his team

7. gets pissed because admin tells him no then insults him and his "crappy" server

8. ddos the server

9. ddos the server

10. skype all his friends and giggle like a Special person because hes the best pro hacker in the world with his rented botnet mommy gave him the money to get it with

welcome to the new world of kalonline

traditional kal is dead and low rate normal servers like INT dont work because no one likes low exp or they would go play INT and they get "bored" fast and go search for another server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
many many servers have tried this already ( kalmax is a perfect example ) and all have failed miserably because the people that play kal now arent "playing" the game like we used to play it.

kal now =

1. download client

2. register account

3. log ingame and go straight for the main city

4. beg beg beg beg beg beg for stuff

5. get pissed off because no one will give them free stuff

6. find out admins name and pm him then ask him if he needs a gm on his team

7. gets pissed because admin tells him no then insults him and his "crappy" server

8. ddos the server

9. ddos the server

10. skype all his friends and giggle like a Special person because hes the best pro hacker in the world with his rented botnet mommy gave him the money to get it with

welcome to the new world of kalonline

traditional kal is dead and low rate normal servers like INT dont work because no one likes low exp or they would go play INT and they get "bored" fast and go search for another server.

True Story :junglejane:

Back