• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New KalOnline Int set

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey i wanna know if any one of you know when new kal online sets come?

they should look like

if any one got test or korean client can check if there is one allready?

tnx

Reaction score
Is there any information on when it will be released? And how do you know that picture is accurate, could just be some artwork they made, there's a bunch of that all over KalOnline.
Anyhow, I also heard that the int g70 will be released sometime soon/coming months. Will be interesting to see what they come up with now.

However I will not get this set on int lol, old sets were too much work for no satisfaction almost hah. (g60&g65)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If they would look like that it would be nice but like Justei said,
dark g60 got replaced with golden g60 + g65 knight chest is flat like crap :p hope if it would be like that picture knight would look so much better than g65.. :) cant wait what they are comming with.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
new armor set?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well as i know new set comming but dunno wich tnx arturasult

Back