Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New map im working on (need suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

well i started working on this new map, it all looks ok but i need some suggestions on some things cuz im in a sort of creative blackout:p

I got a health spot that has blue lines im thinking of doing some thing with it, and i dont know yet what im going to do with the piles downwards, the blue ones are dead spaces, the redo nes you can go down.

im not sure what im going to do with it -.-

Please tell me some stuff!

jj,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
What year is this?
Reaction score
showing were ammo and health is placed is waste of brushes D:
you could build something better with those brushes :p

What year is this?
Reaction score
yeah i know... ok ill remove it ill go and create something else..

Just because I said, doesnt mean you have to quit that work :p
Its up to you what you want to build :)

I myself sometimes build some maps that arent realy playable, but if I like my map, I finish it. Even if map isnt playable or is boring, it doesnt mean that you dont gain experience while building it ^^

Reaction score
yeah i know.. but im mapping already for over 2 years:p i got alot of maps im just looking for more cooler stuff to do, im busy implenting some elu's but how is this done correctly?

What year is this?
Reaction score
yeah i know.. but im mapping already for over 2 years:p i got alot of maps im just looking for more cooler stuff to do, im busy implenting some elu's but how is this done correctly?

I myself mapping for a long time and I didnt get plenty of maps (well I got but recently I deleted the crap ones :sleep:)
Right now finished 1 simple map (gona release after some days maybe) and rebuilding mansion right now :laugh:
I know how elu combining should be done but I didnt try myself just because I am being too noob at blener exporting :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what I do is getting an inspiration scource. Once I got one I try to rebuild and implant my own ideas.

The I made was based on two elements. A castle area and a dock. By combining them I was able to get it like this.

So I think what you have to do is to get some inspiration. Maybe you can google landscapes, city's, one of your favorite holiday spots and rebuild it to your ideas. Once you got a beginning you can go with the flow ;)

What year is this?
Reaction score
what I do is getting an inspiration scource. Once I got one I try to rebuild and implant my own ideas.

Getting inspiration or ideas is biggest issuse for me :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting inspiration or ideas is biggest issuse for me :laugh:

haha, most of the when I have an idea, I get trouble with the set-up. Like to get a balanced battlefield :p

thajj, what if you try to make a indoor map/part??

What year is this?
Reaction score
haha, most of the when I have an idea, I get trouble with the set-up. Like to get a balanced battlefield :p
Hah True :laugh:
First you get idea but then you need to think how to make that map playable on gunz :rolleyes:
And when I start thinking about strategic playing, I am being out of ideas again xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back