• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Private Server Section: DWO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mental, I would appreciate it very much if you added a new section to new private servers, a recently released game you have posted announcements on, called, "Dynasty Warriors Online".

I would appreciate having a section on that, and I would like to start working on a server for that! Thanks very much!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've played the Beta of it, I would say making a server of it totally isn't worth it, was a fun game though. Has development even started for it? I'd be curious to look into it.

-Sparrow

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well he never stated he doesnt have files, but I doubt it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im gone try the warrior thing out....

No files or development whatsoever doesn't get you a section. If you have files just message mental about it.

True astra
by the way your title and picture fooled me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back