Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Rap/Hip Hop Artist

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Tell me what you guys think!

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It was pretty good, props if that's you.

There has been tons of christian rappers poppin up now,

my favorite would have to be Lacrae.

Reaction score
It's pretty cool actually, voice's epic too, sadly currently the hiphop industry is a pile of poop and is mainly about morons whining on a song about money 24/7. So it might be uber though to break through, If its you, good luck.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah it is me, thanks a lot guys for the support! If you wanna download it theres a link in the description of the video. I'll let you guys know if I release anymore songs.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is me, thanks a lot guys for the support! If you wanna download it theres a link in the description of the video. I'll let you guys know if I release anymore songs.

You got mad talent dude, keep it up.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
The rap is dope i cannot lie even the beat but i noticed that a successful and attractive song always has a sexy chorus.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Just got a new song released, its a freestyle but yeah, just trying something new!

The rap is dope i cannot lie even the beat but i noticed that a successful and attractive song always has a sexy chorus.

I got a hook on some of my songs, check this one.

I also got a whole youtube channel with all my songs on it too, and I got a mxitape if you wanna check it out at dezcry.bandcamp.com for free download :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Beautiful. You got talent. if i had a record deal company i would totally sign you up.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you ever talked to any record labels yet or thought about possibly talking with any?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol? What do you mean? :)

I thought the title its about 'soon to be a rap/hip hop artist' that's why I said 'too far to be an Artist' because he's not too good for me to be an rap/hiphop artist.
If for you guys, he's good, for me he isn't. (No Offense)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Have you ever talked to any record labels yet or thought about possibly talking with any?

I have gotten an offer to a record deal, but it didn't feel right. Still waiting on one that's gonna make me make the most impact on people.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Latest song, check it out and tell me what you guys think!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

New song :D

Back