• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New release:369 version server file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The dragonnest.exe from v133 client is too old....
I try to use the dragonnest.exe original in client v369, but it will disconnect from server when I click on login...
I can't get into the new map such as lv70 maps...

I think there must something hex in the dragonnest.exe original in client v369....
Is there anyone can crack it or teach me?

I found a bug. When my mouse touches the portal on the map, it will crash.
All portal in SH can not be used...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not understand.

Where to start from the first.

I started a download Gameres before.

Then download the client v.369.

I need to do?

I'm coppy Dragonnest.exe in V.369 and past to client V.133 then open the bat file i canot start the client.

xX_ErOtIc_Xx
ผมมีคำถามจะถามนิดนึงนะครับ พอดี PM ไปหาไม่ได้ข้อความเต็ม ตามด้านบนเลยครับผม งง เริ่มไม่ถูกแต่ผมโหลดมาหมดแล้วนะครับ แต่ไม่เข้าใจตรงที่ว่าต้องเอาตัว dragonnest.exe จากไหนไปทับตัวไหนลองสลับกันแล้วก็ยังเข้าไม่ได้อยู่ดีครับ ถ้าเอาตัว 369 เข้าตรงๆเลย V ของ client จะไม่ตรงแล้วเด้งออกมามีวิธีแก้ไหมครับ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
password >>> chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!gYMgzBAJ!2jWTo5OyoS4fsv0G7nvjn5nMCXm-ZiO4GB5CmXO3SnI

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I do not understand.

Where to start from the first.

I started a download Gameres before.

Then download the client v.369.

I need to do?

I'm coppy Dragonnest.exe in V.369 and past to client V.133 then open the bat file i canot start the client.

xX_ErOtIc_Xx
ผมมีคำถามจะถามนิดนึงนะครับ พอดี PM ไปหาไม่ได้ข้อความเต็ม ตามด้านบนเลยครับผม งง เริ่มไม่ถูกแต่ผมโหลดมาหมดแล้วนะครับ แต่ไม่เข้าใจตรงที่ว่าต้องเอาตัว dragonnest.exe จากไหนไปทับตัวไหนลองสลับกันแล้วก็ยังเข้าไม่ได้อยู่ดีครับ ถ้าเอาตัว 369 เข้าตรงๆเลย V ของ client จะไม่ตรงแล้วเด้งออกมามีวิธีแก้ไหมครับ

CLIENT369

PATCH369

Attachments

• DN 2014-02-08 02-12-39 Sat - New release:369 version server file - RaGEZONE Forums
    DN 2014-02-08 02-12-39 Sat.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 178
  • DN 2014-02-08 02-23-58 Sat - New release:369 version server file - RaGEZONE Forums
    DN 2014-02-08 02-23-58 Sat.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 322
Back