• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New room (area) to open

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How a new room (area), can I?
If you send the link thread opened, thanks to the help files or ...

I'm sorry, my english is a little bad :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial 1
Tutorial 2: SRO_VT_SHARD> _RefRegionBindAssocServ > 1 = enabled / 0 = disabled > Both GameServer and ShardManager need restart to make it work. For adding completly new area like survival arena... You need _RefRegion and one more table about regions and worldid (I am not on my pc cant remember the name, someone mention it please..)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I create a new zone?
sample;
Pvp area as
969836_170279519804347_2007469485_n - New room (area) to open - RaGEZONE Forums

Disregard the picture writings!

I want to create such a place!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the Muhan area.. you have to add _refregion data and _refregionbindassocserver (MUHAN 1 < for refregionbind...)

Then cords and worldID in the tables I stated above.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I don't have a database in front of me so I can't tell you correct data and tables so today or tomorrow when I get back home I will pm you with my skype and will add it for you :)

Or try :
1.Extract server_dep folder from iSRO client or any client that has this area.
2.Open RefRegion.txt file in textdata folder.
3.Ctrl+F > MUHAN > Search.
4.Copy/paste the lines in SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefRegion and in your client refregion.txt
5.Open _RefRegionBindAssocServ (SRO_VT_SHARD) add this :
MUHAN 1
6.Open SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefInstance_World_Region.
7.In worldID write 1 in RegionID copy/paste the RegionID from refregion.txt (there should be 2 regionIDs for MUHAN)
8.Restart your server.
9.Import edited client files in your client.
10.Login and teleport with /warp to MUHAN area, I don't have cords. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back