Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server CoPals.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx, client Any patch from 5000

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOL! Infamous is right, you guys are sorry. Ive been here for awhile and you guys are just plain sorry. GET SOME REAL CODERS. And to the rest of the community, what are you guys still doing here?

HCO has gw! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea only way your gonna get a good server is having good coders that know what they are doing. Or illegally stealing them from Q. you tell me what ones the smart move >_>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Qonquers source is programmed in assembly so no1 here could do anything with it anyway,

regarding cofuture, the source was meant as a tidy up of coemu so people could learn from it instead of getting confused by coemu, its not meant to be used to make an atual server, although people will find it significantly easier to do so... :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
caff tells me its ASM, and uses a java interface for npcs

how that works ive no idea

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:) ok well i assume Qo is in java, buti only know about the npc interface, not the rest xD.

[OnTopic] Hostbre hmm answer my question right and ill believe you can code a bit.
What can the identifiers in an enum have?
P.S Don't cheat

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:) ok well i assume Qo is in java, buti only know about the npc interface, not the rest xD.

[OnTopic] Hostbre hmm answer my question right and ill believe you can code a bit.
What can the identifiers in an enum have?
P.S Don't cheat

That's not a very good question. Even I wouldn't know how to answer that. Do you mean "what is an enum?" ? That'd be a better question if you're looking for what I think you are.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He would search Google for it anyway, or even post on this forum "What is an enum"...
All he does all day is sit on his fat lazy butt copying code from one source to another >.<

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i cant intro in the page can give me a page for register pliz

Back