Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server CoPals.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this topic /fails. even CO2.1 was better than Copals....but we had Infamous coding for us =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is just using my old source about 5 months old, although he has made some adjustments he asks me for help allot. Im more dedicated to coding my own server and don't have allot of time to help other coding but i do try.
As for Qo ive always heard its C++/Java not 100% sure but first i heard it was C++ then i heard it uses Java aswell.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
QO is java...=D i remember asking him through e-mail a long butt time ago and thats the response i got.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats quite impressing, i never really thought of using java for major servers. I have heard about it being used for Runescape etc but thats rather small and simpler.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and runescape is a browser game so its way easier. Q is just...a genius i guess?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well C# originated from java so i could see how a big server can be created through java.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
QO is java...=D i remember asking him through e-mail a long butt time ago and thats the response i got.

no, QO is asm with a java system purely for npc management

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone has different stories, i think we should just say it uses java in somewhat some way end of story o_0.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why is the proxy in java if his server is in asm. There wouldn't have been so many revisions and copies if it was in plain asm.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
everyone to Qo forums to ask o.o lol jk but its some wat a mystery c++ java or both. its one of em xD, we agree on the npc interface being java

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the web site offonline why

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wanne acount on server copals
how i can make register on server ?
pleas any one answer me
thanks

Back