Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New signature #126

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
I've been trolling on the forum and found out that clustering stuffs/abstracts at a same spot is becoming popular. So i gave a try.

Comment.Flame.Accept.

Last edited:
Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
That's what I thought of too.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
You could say more. I need improvement.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The background is rubbish, you can find plenty of c4d's these days, the text is aweful, the render does not even blend in, it's just been moved down, so you can fit his face on the sig. cant say more, GG.

i find it done really bad. pretty much what he said. ^
i haven't been on in a WHILE! and i must say this section is really dead now.

anyways.. after not messing with photoshop for 1 year, i still know there's a lot of tutorials out there still, so i suggest reading those. :thumbup1:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think the rendering has any problem, he probably got the RDJ image already rendered. That being said, if you changed the font and colours around you could get a better effect.

Reaction score
there is no problem with the render but with the fusion with the render and the sign itself

u watch the sign and say:
-Where is the Fusion with the render and this sign?
-Why the sign is to big?
-Why the render is more to the right side?
-Why the text is so rainbow?
etc...

I suggest you to search for lightning tutorials too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
too many text and the background lines or idk what they are, doesn't fill with the signature.

Back