Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New spamzilla rule IMO

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just delete them.. there's quality spam and just spam.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rate the penis or nipples of the poster above you

Hey I didnt see this thread =O
I wanna rate lol!

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i r cre8 topic i getz postz!!11

Reaction score
I don't really mind threads like those, but there is a point when threads like those get annoying.

For example, 4 threads were created a day earlier titled:

Rate the penis or nipples of the poster above you
Rate The Idiot Above You
Rate the nick above u
Rate the person above you

If we don't do anything about it, then they keep creating more.
Again, a few anal smods rejected the idea of stopping those threads. Aka you will just have to put up with it.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who are the anal smods? o_O

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the guy from portugal? and the other wierd named guy?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't mind those threads. Deleting those thread isn't that hard and I always find a creative way to do so.

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: Is he on crack?

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: I was wrong, this guy is on extacy.

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: Little kids getting high is not cool!

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: Did I mention drugs?

Its fun using your powers!

Reaction score
OK, i really do not see the problem... Ever notice how we have a rules thread for this section? Post it in there, and have a mod of this section edit it into Exy's post.

Mods ARE allowed to do that you know, i wrote the rules for the entertainment (then Humor) section when i was a mod because i didn't find the current ones adequate. You are the ones modding, you should be comfortable with the rules.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think its a necessary rule. They're fun. Some of them are stupid, but you can delete those instead of banning all the same types.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Like I said, I have no problems with people posting threads like that. If Flameing has a different opinion about it than I'll support him. But 1 or 2 threads like that every couple of days doesn't really hurt anyone.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i didnt liked the "above u" post but this is spamzilla and users can write whatever they want, imo there cant be rules on spamzilla, and why this isnt a sitcky thread? is a rule right?...

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah I have a personal dislike against mustard. Let's not have anyone talk about mustard ever again.

Or hey, how about banning annoying behavior in public? We really do need more supervision into this world! Now this topic, on the other hand IS against the rules and if it wasn't along the lines with personal taste of some anal green mods in this section it would've certainly found itself in the dump already, but let's only make rules and enforce them when it suits you personally, eh? Did a thought ever cross your mind many people might consider most of your threads "non-quality spam"?

Idiots get punished by getting a bad reputation and eventually they'll learn to act smarter.

I don't mind those threads. Deleting those thread isn't that hard and I always find a creative way to do so.

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: Is he on crack?

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: I was wrong, this guy is on extacy.

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: Little kids getting high is not cool!

Thread deleted by Moofin
Reason: Did I mention drugs?

Its fun using your powers!
And these reasons are the perfect example of how a mod should not behave, not only because it's immature but it makes re-moderating difficult if there is a complaint.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah I have a personal dislike against mustard. Let's not have anyone talk about mustard ever again.

Or hey, how about banning annoying behavior in public? We really do need more supervision into this world! Now this topic, on the other hand IS against the rules and if it wasn't along the lines with personal taste of some anal green mods in this section it would've certainly found itself in the dump already, but let's only make rules and enforce them when it suits you personally, eh? Did a thought ever cross your mind many people might consider most of your threads "non-quality spam"?

Idiots get punished by getting a bad reputation and eventually they'll learn to act smarter.

And these reasons are the perfect example of how a mod should not behave, not only because it's immature but it makes re-moderating difficult if there is a complaint.

Oh Oh......Negata laying down the law! :harhar:

Back