• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alexdesire - New Tag - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Trying something new I see?...

I'm not sure about this though. It SEEMS kinda empty even though I know it's not.. It's missing the touch your other signatures have. Colors are good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Though its just imo, I think signatures should have a slighty larger height so you can work with it more. It's still nice though.

well i think it depends on them.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
u2 purple.

Your smudging is so strange now, care to use different settings to make me happeh? :D

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont really like the smudge on his fingers there alex ><
smudging is alrite but u can do better

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its alright,
Seems good to me,
I'd rate 8/10
not really what I like

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
also, i'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but i THINK i can see a bit of text on the right of his head... o.o maybe make it clearer what it says? i THINK it says no?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I do like it, its got some great flow and colour use is realy good... although the finger bit disturbes me a bit, it should not have blur over it or something... imo... but nice tag, its good the way it is I think though... looks a bit like mine but with smudge instead of pentool... but thats just the render/sprite you used.... xD and no sky, there is nothing wrong with the size, smaller would be bad I think, but the size is the size it should be... seen alot of people use sizes like it, like me for instance... and you can do alot with such a small canvas even, if you are creative enough... like FMK is I think... when he is into it... gj on this br0, kiu

btw, this is one of my faves from you of late... ;)

oh but do fix the border, the white like line is disturbing, and the border seems a bit messed up or something... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back