Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NEW! TravianCloneProject v1.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TravianCloneProject is NOT dead. We are reorganizing + there is month until end of schooll. After that month we will release v2.2.0 because we have important exams.

Reaction score
TravianCloneProject is NOT dead. We are reorganizing + there is month until end of schooll. After that month we will release v2.2.0 because we have important exams.

Sorry, I think this because it's a lot of time for reorganizing, now I understand.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dzoki you are singing same story for about few weeks exams and exams and etc. 4 weeks before you said next week v2 will be released, and same thing is going week after week until you finally decided to "reorganize" you allready had v2.5 on your server. So why dont you Ducking release the v2. and people would be thankful.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dzoki you are singing same story for about few weeks exams and exams and etc. 4 weeks before you said next week v2 will be released, and same thing is going week after week until you finally decided to "reorganize" you allready had v2.5 on your server. So why dont you Ducking release the v2. and people would be thankful.

I agree with all of this but you have some of your facts wrong... He does not have v2.5 finished. His servers were running v2.1. However his servers are not even online now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where's admin login page?? and what is admin id and password?? can someone tell me??

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay let me clear this out with all you idiots. If you are so smart make your own script. I dont want to repeat whole schooll year because you want Ducking script. Yes v2.5.0 is done, with working blacksmith, armory and more fixes.

If you cant wait more that code it on your own. Stop bitching because you wount get nothing with it. So shut the duck up and wait for script or dont, I dont care. There are people that actually understand that our schooll is on first place. If i finish schooll with good grades I can get job, earn money and have great life. coding is only our hobby, not our job, so turn your brain on and think a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^
^
are in v2.5.0 like this?? >> someone has install their travian. but awesome :eek: because it's newest themes like in international travian's server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its just homepage ;)

i know :p just see the source code and copy it to notepad,translate it to english and done.... but i'm so lazy :p lolz :p can you use this homepage for your release?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw... how to change mail sender's e-mail address :eek:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The bug of Double Attack is not fix!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its fixed in new version, will be released soon

Man your say 3 Weaks ago coming soon. okey. Now run server 2.4.1. But dont open forum. Dont have new version on forum... maybe fake?

It's all just so good to advertise the server. Gas, which I think is still quite pathetic if you look at what duration and disappear and there will be no promise of it and only their own interests're watching.

Last edited:
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man your say 3 Weaks ago coming soon. okey. Now run server 2.4.1. But dont open forum. Dont have new version on forum... maybe fake?

It's all just so good to advertise the server. Gas, which I think is still quite pathetic if you look at what duration and disappear and there will be no promise of it and only their own interests're watching.

Lol fake? XD 2.4.1 has half more features than v1.1.0 and like I said i dont give a duck about your and your friends fag comments. People that actually understand and read all my posts will get it, stupid people like you wount. End of story

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

And yes forgot to say. NO ONE will tell me to release the script.got it? if I dont want to I wount, but I will just because there are people that wait and dont poop on me. So duck off, be happy we do it for free, not like Elmar.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now the server is offline, i've lost the hope... This is for my a dead project.
Wouldn't say that too quickly.
Maybe's hes just tired of all this nagging. ( which I can completely relate to )
Just give it some moment, if nothing is still said in a week, then start worrying.
If no news is there after a month, then it's dead for sure.
A little patience won't hurt anyone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back