• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New UI orientated Skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am working on a new UI oriented Skin. It's High quality and Is well done. It also includes some other change's like the Polishing stone effect. I will only release after getting feedback and perfecting. I'm 65% done with it.

Some Screenshot's will come soon.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
some screenies would be nice, to understand what part UI are you working on :-D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me about 10 min. I need to finish enough to be presentable.
I also changed the Assassin List.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I hope you understand Im using New UI Hypertext to make a Skin for original UI. That's what I mean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ScreenShots BETA=

Basic UI ingame. New Sin List. And Bars.
PhantasmalSage - New UI orientated Skin. - RaGEZONE Forums

--
Server Select

--
Char Selection

--
Again Basic UI. This one is to show the Polishing stone effect. Look in inventory at The Weapon Equipped It has the same shine, but a Golden Bar around it.

--
2nd PW system login. All is done except for 0 Key because I rushed to put SS.

--
Login Screen.

I'd Say it is 85% done. Still some fixing etc.

Post Comment's.

All the skin is (c) PhantasmalSage :thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm 2nd login screen? there is no point of it.... it doesnt work with the system....

& For your right side skill bar.... did you just edit the 2 images or an actual file?? if you edited a file, tell me which file...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right Side Skill bar? They are part of a file. I have a named List of UI with everything. So I wouldn't know how they are in the Test client.

And I showed Second Log screen to show The Number's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure Jan, It's from the first show of the UI from korean Test. Send me your email and ill give you it.

And is this Jangan who played SwO?
If so this is Angaar :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
line from c window? thx btw. What inix copyright? It's not my server, most screen's are taken from int ^_^

that circle is meant for level, but I cant put the lvl in there. I might fill it in with another Circle. Or the yin yang circle from the HD icon's I had made. Then it would fit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you press c ingame there is your level your health etc...maybe you can get the line from the html where lvl is displayed...just an idea...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh to Have the level show? Well, I dont know if that would stay constant maybe.... And I aint that 1337, Im a Designer :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill add you :) Remember they changed the UI so ill exchange with you with the most recent, Ill try get some more from inix ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back