Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New way of Port Forwarding ( ROUTER )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I see this before especially loop back connection. I learned this from a IT expert came from....oooopppps! I will do this on my next development for the first time following this guide. Thanks for sharing with us....power and like it!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think other player cant WAN connect using this config.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@FreedomRecords for lan playing? what about WAN play? i mean other computer shop to connect d server? anyone sir.:) thank you!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What ports do you need to portforward for r63 hotel

Reaction score
because the title is wrong.. this guide are for additional lan network without hardware on your pc..

loopback adapter are no connection on fort forwarding on the router..

better to change the title....

can you read it carefully ? Forward your Server File ports using local ip not global ip . means after you make additional lan network using global ip then forward it . you will not get any bind error in CFG ,.

Reaction score
can you read it carefully ? Forward your Server File ports using local ip not global ip . means after you make additional lan network using global ip then forward it . you will not get any bind error in CFG ,.

yeah I read it carefully.. and you don't even think CAREFULLY about your threat..? are you sure loopback adapter can effect the router or any are compatible of all router...?

you don,t even mention the new way of port forwarding
clearly defined/specific guide for newbie to understand...
just say Forward your Server File ports using local ip not global ip . and that it.. you don't even care whats the meaning of that word you give... how can noob newbie understand if the guide is noob too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back