• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Newest Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi im new here on this thread i want to make my own local RO server but what is a good server files for now or new version files?Someone can help me because im still no idea on this game but still i will learn by it myself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for your comment anyway i can use vps windows OS with 4gb ram for this game right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's too much. As far as I know, 512MB ram can host upto 70 players. Let me know if you need a help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a windows os or linux os?i have expirience to C++ / C# / PHP language so i need to know what kind OS i will use

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Both OS can be used. Since you have a lot of memory, i suggest that you choose Windows 2008 or 2012.

Back