• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

no message-e.dat in config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yoyo guys, just started with kal development & I figured this Repack http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/repack-1119298/ would be a good way to start learning.

So I wanted to add Buffscrolls n shizzle but after I finished editing message.dat in my m_config.pk I get NULL Errors all over the place.

I tryed to fuse the m_config.pk into my config.pk -> no result
I renamed message.dat into message-e.dat -> Game wont start anymore

Its not a bracket error or something like that, I even get NULL Errors as soon I change a letter in some Itemname / Desc.

Edit: figured I still have the NULL Error even if I change that 1 Letter back to the original one, I saved the file with the same password as before..

I appreciate any Advice.
Greets Nennius

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you it worked <33 I had do disable windows defender + my antivir to run the version of intpacker I have tho, dont think its clean :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back