Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No warp in gps map

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi guys can somebody help me with this problem... i already activate the account to premium and also set the WarpBfield=511 and MapBsField=511 in the database but theres no warp in the GPS map....thanks in advance

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What level is your character?? Have you made other accounts, Changed the account stuff and then made 511 then logged in? thats really weird? Perhaps restarting server.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What level is your character?? Have you made other accounts, Changed the account stuff and then made 511 then logged in? thats really weird? Perhaps restarting server.

lvl170 i already restart the server but seems the warps in gps in not there

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dont double post. Please use the
balmungx30 - No warp in gps map - RaGEZONE Forums
button next time. And try the English Client.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
on your Screen shot that i saw on release section your account isn't premium yet .,maybe your config of database try to check your date of your windows and linux maybe they aren't the same,when you make premiun acc make sure its 12/9/2015 if your centos year is 2015

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This issue has been resolved in one of his OTHER threads that he posted about on the same topic.

Upvote 0
Back