Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <--

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <

What version should the jdk files be updated to?

edit:

I think I'm also having similar problems.

Rakeda - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums

Did you put the JCE files on their respective folders?
Do it if you didn't. That's how i fixed it, i forgot to do that :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <

You have my thanks Xanix, the server is up and working. I must have overlooked a folder while adding the .jar file.
I wish someone would have simply answered this question sooner. That was very helpful.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You have my thanks Xanix, the server is up and working. I must have overlooked a folder while adding the .jar file.
I wish someone would have simply answered this question sooner. That was very helpful.

No problem :)

===========

BTW, everyone here, i have this outdated client problem and looks like my 144.3 is a mysterious version that is not 144.3 really!! oh m

EDIT: I took this photo with another v144.3 source, so you guys can see that i have 144.3 but im getting this error
SUNfAcH - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT 2:
I did this too
w7R2cjP - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums
I don't know if i did it right, but i did something and i still get the outdated client error.. T_T
*sob*

I'm pretty sure that this is a 144.2 source... or im Ducking sleepy, i dont know
i want to sleep now, heeeeeeeeeeelp
/done
time2sleep

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to create Redirector for MapleStory Please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can i have the mssetup? please pass me the link :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can not create character .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol am getting the same exact problem, can anyone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem with the items....
all players seem to be naked.
hmLDWOP - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it keeps telling me that the client is outdated, but i've installed v144.3 like 3 times, what should i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

where to download v144.3 maplestory, i can't find it anywhere, let me know if anyone know please, thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anybody know step by step tutorial how to create this version private server, i just want play by myself. i did make v83 private server to work but that version missed alots new things. i m noob to this, so if anyone will help me create this one i will be very appreciated. thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at database.DatabaseConnection.connectToDB(DatabaseConnection.java:75)
at database.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:33)

at server.Start.run(Start.java:39)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:114)
Caused by: database.DatabaseException: Could not create connection to database s
erver. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
at database.DatabaseConnection.connectToDB(DatabaseConnection.java:98)
at database.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:33)

at server.ServerProperties.<clinit>(ServerProperties.java:46)
... 4 more
Press any key to continue . . .

What do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have this question

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerExce
ption
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServ
er.java:100)
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.startChannel_Main(ChannelServer.java:2
93)
at server.Start.run(Start.java:95)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:114)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServ
er.java:97)
... 3 more

What can I do to fix this question?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why i keep getting this message "1045 - Access denied for user 'admin'@localhost(using password: YES)" when i tried to set username to admin and password to "d033e22ae348aeb5660fc2140aec35850c4da997" but when I do only the username: admin It say "Connection successful". when i did a double click on it, it has only information_schema and test.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why i keep getting this message "1045 - Access denied for user 'admin'@localhost(using password: YES)" when i tried to set username to admin and password to "d033e22ae348aeb5660fc2140aec35850c4da997" but when I do only the username: admin It say "Connection successful". when i did a double click on it, it has only information_schema and test.

That's a SQL Error i think... Well, the "admin" and SHA1'd Admin password is FOR THE MAPLESTORY ACCOUNT not for the mySQL account

If that's not what you are reffering to, then i belive is something different.
Go to query browser or w/e you are using, then execute a script and look for the script in the SQL folder, execute it and you'll have everything.

Go check old Maplestory servers tutorials, they work on this version too :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --&amp;gt; localhost &amp;lt;

Xanix
You're right I was crazy *0*. Thanks anyway

Hi!! did you fix it yet? I have exactly the same problem as you. Could you please tell me how to fix it ?

No problem :)

===========

BTW, everyone here, i have this outdated client problem and looks like my 144.3 is a mysterious version that is not 144.3 really!! oh m

EDIT: I took this photo with another v144.3 source, so you guys can see that i have 144.3 but im getting this error
SUNfAcH - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT 2:
I did this too
w7R2cjP - [Not for noob] How to setup a v144.3 maplestory private server on --> localhost <-- - RaGEZONE Forums
I don't know if i did it right, but i did something and i still get the outdated client error.. T_T
*sob*

I'm pretty sure that this is a 144.2 source... or im Ducking sleepy, i dont know
i want to sleep now, heeeeeeeeeeelp
/done
time2sleep

When i click maplelauncher.exe it says this in the cmd Loading AstralDevHost: 127.0.0.1:8484
In-game Version: 144.2
Source Revision: 1
Worlds: Total: 35 Visible: 1
Packet Encryption Detected
Running Threads......Custom npc 9010038 is null...
Custom npc 9010037 is null...
Custom npc 9000031 is null...
Custom npc 9010029 is null...
Custom npc 9072000 is null...
Custom npc 9010034 is null...
Custom npc 9010035 is null...
Custom npc 9010036 is null...
Custom npc 9201117 is null...
. Complete!
Loading Login Server... Complete!
Login Server is listening on port 8484.
Loading Channels...
Channel 1 is listening on port 7575.
Channel 2 is listening on port 7576.
Loading Cash Shop... Complete!
Cash Shop Server is listening on port 8600.
Farm Server is listening on port 8601.
Packet logging mode had been set to enabled.
Total loading time: 60s 211ms
Error initalizing the encryption cipher. Make sure you're using the Unlimited S
trength cryptography jar files.
Error initalizing the encryption cipher. Make sure you're using the Unlimited S
trength cryptography jar files.

Anyone knows how to fix it ? please help

Thankss

Attachments

Back