Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Notice] Privacy tip when sharing from Google Drive.

Reaction score
I've noticed that some people share content through Google Drive, but there's an important oversight to consider: your name is visible. For those who may not know, when you click 'Open With' and then 'Details,' it reveals the name of the account holder. While this isn't a concern if you're using a disposable account, it can lead to privacy issues if the account is your personal one.

1704408416748 - [Notice] Privacy tip when sharing from Google Drive. - RaGEZONE Forums

The part highlighted in red is the aforementioned issue. Be wise and protect your privacy — consider using a disposable Gmail account.

Best regards,
MentaL.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Ty for this post, however I never use real names in anything online so I think I'm good but I double checked anyway.
Remember when this was taught to us as kids when the internet first came out?
Never use your real name online, never post pictures of yourself online, never give out any personal information online.

How times have changed...

Reaction score
How to hide your data from shares.

> Manage your Google Account
> Privacy and data
Section: Information you can share with others

Read the page and select privcay "Only You" with informations you want hide.

Source:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Remember when this was taught to us as kids when the internet first came out?
Never use your real name online, never post pictures of yourself online, never give out any personal information online.

How times have changed...

And true, creating stuff with real name is risky af. But back then when the first time getting access to internet was 199x, lel we even might have account like cute_prince_of_darkness_1982_xOx something x-D

P/s: Good to see you are still here Sunny, how is PT stuff now :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you download files from onedrive/googledrive, owner also can see your account's name

Reaction score
And true, creating stuff with real name is risky af. But back then when the first time getting access to internet was 199x, lel we even might have account like cute_prince_of_darkness_1982_xOx something x-D

You're as old as me, ha. I made my first website in 99.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I not share anything to receive this warning

Reaction score

Ah yeah!
My OG online name was Murderous_Virus
I got annoyed at having to keep spelling that, so I changed to Thawny_Devil 🤣

PT world moving along as it does, slowly but surely.
Some really nice private servers out there keeping the game active.

Reaction score
Use the RZ forum upload for small things!!!
Smartest thing you ever said. We allow upwards of 10mb per single file via our resource attachment system.

Whilst I do not want to be a hub for files and dealing with DMCA (which is out of our ). I do feel its underused.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Smartest thing you ever said. We allow upwards of 10mb per single file via our resource attachment system.

Whilst I do not want to be a hub for files and dealing with DMCA (which is out of our ). I do feel its underused.
big files?

Back