Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

November Uncomplete

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did these back in November didn't carry on after.

Game Portal:
Vinzer - November Uncomplete - RaGEZONE Forums

Forum Design:

Random Banner:
aEpxD - November Uncomplete - RaGEZONE Forums

Update

Background:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah every time i complete one, it gets scrapped and I have to make another one, dunno I'm guessing trying to find the right style to fit the game

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think your work is phenomenal. I like the blending of colors, and the metallic look to bring it all together. Plus that portal? It looks professionally designed, the sleekness to it is just fantastic. Bravo, Panda.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Siles, when i'm designing i spend most of the time blending in colours. I didn't make the metallic border (just ripped it from a site), but i will once i'm finished. Yeah my aim with the portal is to make it simple and professional, i have changed it a bit but I'll post a lot more S/S when i get around to it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't get over the Portal. Good lord, it's brilliant. It just blends so evenly, and the colors don't clash. It's beautiful!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I keep staring at this website design for hours on end.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Computers been playing up, haven't been on it for a week. I'm going to make a new topic instead.
Lol the only bit I liked about the forum is the border and that was my first attempt at something like that and probably yours when you got the PSD.

Last edited:
Back