• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Novo's EasyAIONEmulator Repack 0.0.3 [GER/ENG] [CHS/US/EU Client] [easy to use]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what client i need? chinese?

CHS version: 1.9.506.1187
or EU/US version: 1.9.601.1289

I recommend using CHS version: 1.9.506.1187
After you apply the patch to become a U.S. client since EU / US version: 1.9.601.1289 not think you find.​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need update the aion-emu with SVN AIONEmu Source :S

problem: when i put username/password: admin:admin
its just hang like that
DF08Said - Novo's EasyAIONEmulator Repack 0.0.3 [GER/ENG] [CHS/US/EU Client] [easy to use] - RaGEZONE Forums

and then when i came out from these thing i saw this thing got eror
DF08Said - Novo's EasyAIONEmulator Repack 0.0.3 [GER/ENG] [CHS/US/EU Client] [easy to use] - RaGEZONE Forums

and then this GG came out :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the gameguard isn't compatible with all versions of vista...download the gameguard from other game (aion eu/na) and you won't get that error anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how about the server?
why i keep getting eror?
is it because im not attach yet?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have the following problem..

server runs at my server.. all ports are open as soon i launche the server and game on my own cpu login works i see server as soon i click server it says cannot connect to the server...

anyone has a clue what it could be?

aion.bin version is 1.9.601.1289

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
user:admin pasword:admin game freeze exit and this error:

plz helpppppppppppppppppppppppp T_T

Reaction score
could someone please reupload this because the Links are Dead. and i cant reupload it cuz i dont have this on my pc anymore. so if any1 has this could u please reupload it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this the only serverpack out there i can get or id there more?
i'd like to give this a try
if not can someone reupload this? or point me to a new one by any chance

p.s. i havent been around for several years so i lost track of most things last server i put up was an L2 one

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to set exp / drop

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

i use rev570
after run sv had error
[ERROR 2552-10-05 15:03:08] common.DAOLoader:60 - Can't register DAO class

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone please reupload this because the Links are Dead. and i cant reupload it cuz i dont have this on my pc anymore. so if any1 has this could u please reupload it?

Yeah, asking the same question as this guy is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learn how to compile from the aion-emu svn. You'll get updates faster and wont have to wait for people to release repacks...

Yeah, but I mean he released the repack for a reason, with 1 link. Lol. I never enjoyed downloading those svn files. So many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back