• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Now this is how you serve drinks...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How she carrying them? I dont see a tray and I doubt her hands can grab all of them by the handel! :scratch:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes she has skills but weres the rest of the beer, theres better head on the jugs than on a jenn jamerson vid

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how the f*** is that possible =/

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
that image is edited, a pint cannot be that big, thats like 2ltrs of beer on 1 glass, theres 9 glasses, 2x9 = 18ltrs on 2 female hands ...thats impossible...

heres my thought: that pic is edited, what I mean is that, tho beers were taken from some other image and have been cut then applied to the lady...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sipher said:
18ltrs on 2 female hands ...thats impossible...

I jus realised! It mite not be a lady! It's a guy with EXTREEMLEY large hands in drag. I mean look at his face!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree,it must have been edited,unless the back row and the front row of glasses have different size handles,a average glass handle like that isnt long enough to go to the 2nd row of the glasses,think about it ._.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive watched this in discovery channel "travelers" they were celebrating beerfest at... maybe russia, i forgot. its true they can carry it. the pint is only 3/4 full. the best waitress they have can carry 14.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you look at her chest (and i know many of you all ready have) you'll see a blue thing! my theory is that is a harness of some sort holding the glasses up.

PS thats my mam your talking about and i can assure you shes not a man

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
looks like she spilt alot on teh floor behind her.. and the guys want 2 rape her.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hah you all have it wrong. As you can see, she is quite old. And as most of us well know, old womens breast sag a bit. The reason she can carry all that beer is because about 4 of them are resting upon those saggy tits. Case closed :wolfwood:

Believe in the Legacy
Reaction score
Its called the October fest It is in germany and all the barmaids carry that many beers , thay carry them all by the handles .And most us would not survive drinking one of them beers I know ,I managed to drink 6 and got carried home :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Becky said:
I could that I just dont wanna

Soulfire~ said:
shes got 4 hands :S ???

Nope. She got saggy tits:

Donovan 1989 said:
Hah you all have it wrong. As you can see, she is quite old. And as most of us well know, old womens breast sag a bit. The reason she can carry all that beer is because about 4 of them are resting upon those saggy tits. Case closed

:icon6: :roflmao:

Back