Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NuFLo's full sig tut [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok this is a video TuT for photoshop making a basic signature. If your are semi-por or pro you most likely will not learn anything from this tut aswell for some others. Aslong as a few learn one or two things thats alright.

The file is almost 80MB and 15 minutes long, its so big because ive edited it in a movie editing programme. Gave it a bit more flair and please crank up the volume for a special suprise.

The only brush set i used in the making of this video was a simple splatter brush set, i think i may have only used one of the brushes to ^^

Here is the result:
ayumihamasaki - NuFLo's full sig tut [VIDEO] - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is a simliar result:
everglowing1 - NuFLo's full sig tut [VIDEO] - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the brushset i used while making this signature, i did not create these brushes and take no credit for them. Please do not use these for commercial or financial gain just incase the maker wished so. They are Untitled brushes so i have no way of finding the original link from the maker.

So hopefully you can enjoy it aswell as learn at least one thing. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
yea lol 80mb i'll have to try do it at school nice outcome =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back