• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Numbers of Bug in MetroMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone want to disscuss/share MetroMS rev 225 bugs, glitches, feel free to post, what I've found are:

[Fixed]
-Party not showing while changing map etc
-GM Hide, whenever a player comes to you they can see you but when the gm moves
-HP Healing, every 10 seconds you can see the hp up on your head but the HP bar does not go up

[Known Unfixed Bugs]
-NPC Click Random Dc
-Claw Mastery Not getting more stars...
-Arrows in shop that is suppose to have 1000 arrow gives 1
-Can't buy more than (I think) 100 Arrows
-Drops All Messed Up Ex: Steely Chance 7 wtf =.= (There is an unofficial way to fix it)
-Quest Dont Drop (90% of Quest Bugs)
-Spawning Problem OverTIme Maybe Caused by Quest?
-AriantPQ No Timer 0_o
-NPC Disappearing Overtime Since Moogra's 1st ShootSource Release
-HyperBody Bugs Little Bit
-Summon Damage Over Damage 1.5bill Wtf...
-Zakum Kill = Server Crash...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when a player get's poisoned all other players in the map get dc'ed... i'd call that a major bug... a fix would be nice... i just blocked poison from being send to the other players but thats not a fix

i get random crashes of the server... it starts using 100% cpu and no one can get in game anymore. needs full restart.

at random times it starts using 100% cpu and everything is still working. but after a few hours it crashes and you get the previous situation. (this part is skipped in the previous bug so it is actually 2 bugs). i think its a infinite loop somewhere but i have no way of finding it. I've also been told it might be a deadlock somewhere or possibly both...

when multiple ppl start hitting a reactor and it gets destroyed some weird poop happens and immediately a new reactor is spawned.. when its hit.. everyone nearby DC's. i really want a fix for this one... so would be nice if someone had it....

other bugs:

pirate 3rd job transform not working.. but this has been around long time.
some hidden street dont respawn mobs (like ludi clocktower). i fixed this
PQ's dont respawn mobs (events actually but thats mostly pq's). i fixed this.
shinjou mount cant be used (or is that not in v75? cant remember)

thats all i can come up with for now

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
shinjou mount cant be used (or is that not in v75? cant remember)

It's not a bug, it's not inside v75, but the data is there (for next patch)...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Beholder d/c? (idk if its fixed yet)
Monsters actually don't go hidden in HPQ
Dash d/c (there's a temp fix)
HenesysPQ warps to Dojo (can be fixed easily)
Monster spawn bug
Fredrick not giving merchant items back?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And yet, surprisingly, we still call this the best source out there.

Hehehehe.
Let's make a better one :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've fixed the items in merchants disappearing after server crash actually... was quite easy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think our first step is to fix the bugs in MetroMS and then MAYBE possibly upgrade to v83.

The question is whether we want to come together as a community and cooperate to address the bugs and problems.

We can have coders and bug-testers working together to create a more efficient and bugless source.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think our first step is to fix the bugs in MetroMS and then MAYBE possibly upgrade to v83.

The question is whether we want to come together as a community and cooperate to address the bugs and problems.

We can have coders and bug-testers working together to create a more efficient and bugless source.

are you implying anyone here can actually code?!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not gonna spoonfeed and give you the code.....

dont remember how to fix the GM hide bug... i fixed it like over 3 months ago before i move my server to v75. so can't really help you there.

for the merchant fix i just save all the items into the merchant table in the db when the shop is created.... then every time someone buys an item and its not in the shop anymore.. i re-save the items (delete em all first of course).

for fredrick you just check if the player has a shop and if its open... if so.. he has no items to get.... also make sure the player can't setup his shop when there are still items to retrieve... this way you never mix em up and you can just delete all the items of that character before saving them again.

if you understand this... its really easy to code it.... i've thought much about it and i can't think of a way to glitch it and dupe items... if you can.. let me know :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back