• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

NWK Website ONLINE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just because you guys have a fight doesnt mean their should be such immature behaviour..

Reaction score
Beta registrations starting on Monday 12/03.

We continue without the betrayers, Erik and Sirix. The released server configs are far from complete anyway, the droplist was never tested and the spawns are only 5 lines.

See you ingame :)

Reaction score
Haaaahahahaha, you guys prove yourselves to be yet another random bunch of retards. Seriously. Give up already. Someone will go emo again eventually and you can close your crappy server again.

First of all:Blablabla?

Second is:Why do you like his post, Erik & Sirix? You're exactly the ones which he mean..
Third @ Honorkal...Hahaha..haha..hah..hahhha..you're such a fail, can't even create a server, recruit fred and his team just to get his reapack.
Well...http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/duck+THIS+poop+_d9c3f045869ee46ad3bd37bb74782ca4.jpg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
btw just so you know ,who made you the login and select srv ui fail hard xD,i can make you the ui to work on every resolution not like urs

Beta registrations starting on Monday 12/03.

We continue without the betrayers, Erik and Sirix. The released server configs are far from complete anyway, the droplist was never tested and the spawns are only 5 lines.

See you ingame :)

i like ur userpanel and free thx ! :laugh:

Reaction score
btw just so you know ,who made you the login and select srv ui fail hard xD,i can make you the ui to work on every resolution not like urs

Ummm, you are aware that the client you have is outdated and bugged right?
Ours works with all resolutions, and if you resize it etc it adapts.

Reaction score
Well, maybe its outdated. But who really gonna use thoses files? let be serious. Who the else over here get any skills on it? not much apparently also why would ppls using 'Erik' maps and spawn or even this crap drop rate. Just remake your own and which bug? thief crap just drop it in the garbage. Thats not even good for inter kal so imagine private server. Litte tip: Just close this project and stop waste your time. Bug Online doesnt worth it.

I'm gone from this crap and im Ducking proud of it, but still good job to sirix and erik, you might hate them but they actually started this project so you guys shouldnt even finish it without them.

- bd0rk's aka Fred

Reaction score
Well, maybe its outdated. But who really gonna use thoses files? let be serious. Who the else over here get any skills on it? not much apparently also why would ppls using 'Erik' maps and spawn or even this crap drop rate. Just remake your own and which bug? thief crap just drop it in the garbage. Thats not even good for inter kal so imagine private server. Litte tip: Just close this project and stop waste your time. Bug Online doesnt worth it.

I'm gone from this crap and im Ducking proud of it, but still good job to sirix and erik, you might hate them but they actually started this project so you guys shouldnt even finish it without them.

- bd0rk's aka Fred
HUh?
What's with Honor Kal, I think you and Xca are their main coder :thumbup1:?
They started it, but it can be finished without them.

Reaction score

Hehe, the userpanel released is a stripped-down version, systems like guild pvp, honor shop, skill upgrades and auction house aren't included.

But you're welcome, just hope you're protected when you use it :p

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

- bd0rk's aka Fred

You joined in their team? :O Then it's fail again.

Reaction score
Well, I heard you'll also make a new server xD
With full working thief & 3rd Job?
Or again your replaced poop?

Even if every LoK version failed, it was one of the best(or let's say visited) server.

Back