• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ODBC Error Please Help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone

I get an error in the picture

AeonTR - ODBC Error Please Help me - RaGEZONE Forums

How can I solve this

i sorry my english bad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that your SQL configuration is wrong in the file xinc_config.php on line 15. Go to that file and line and make sure you have the right configuration to connect to your SQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the same problem and im new to the whole new ODBC i get error on line 15 and this is line 15
$odbc_connect = odbc_connect('DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=', ODBC_USER, ODBC_PASS);
i have no clue what to put there do i need to change odbc_connect to my database? do i need to use the ODBC user and pass do i need to use the SERVER=?
all question that makes me look stupid.
i hope some1 can give me a answer on this ;)

Back