• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ODBC's 64-Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure your SQL Server has account named 'sa' with 'pw' as password.

Then make sure you have setup Pangya_S4_TH ODBC to connect to 127.0.0.1 or localhost or (your PC name) with Pangya_S4_TH SQL database to link to.

Last, check your Pangya Auth, Login, Gameserver with proper .ini configs

Btw, i'm using 32bit Photoshop CS5 atm for the client editing, guess that's one more reason for me to hate 64bit :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure your SQL Server has account named 'sa' with 'pw' as password.

Then make sure you have setup Pangya_S4_TH ODBC to connect to 127.0.0.1 or localhost or (your PC name) with Pangya_S4_TH SQL database to link to.

Last, check your Pangya Auth, Login, Gameserver with proper .ini configs

Btw, i'm using 32bit Photoshop CS5 atm for the client editing, guess that's one more reason for me to hate 64bit :p

Thanks for the reply, but im using a Hamachi Server for a public-esque server, and everything was set correctly, The problem for some reason was i needed to add the ODBC thing to System AND User DSN(or maybe just user, but i put it in both for good measure), I got it working now. And main reason was i went to 64-bit was for after effects CS5 and the ability to use more RAM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Using 3GB RAM for Photoshop CS5, USPangya, THPangya Servers, THPangya client, some Firefox, PeerBlock, Guild Wars download and some explorers for file switching editing

And there are still reserve RAM for use. From what i observe there's actually more need of CPU then RAM, which my CPU speed is 2-threaded 2GHz on a laptop is still slow.

And you actually only need System-DNS it covers over User-DNS, but is bit strange because both works fine without each other here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back