• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Odin Authentication failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
title says it all what would cause this error when connecting to odin base server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And make sure your firewall is off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And make sure your firewall is off.

:huh: OdinRestRerver runs only on 127.0.0.1 and need's no connection to outdoor

i think he forgotten the hosts file:

Code:
127.0.0.1 stubedore.t

I'll release in some days a completely rewritten rest server that only allows connection's on 127.0.0.1 and does the orther poop automaticly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who the hell is dumb enough to turn off their firewall? (Facepalm from hell)
I just remember that being an issue when people were trying to connect to my local server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just remember that being an issue when people were trying to connect to my local server.

No its not n issue. Its a nooblet mistake not putting the application ya firewall and port forwarding it correctly...Should never have to take down the firewall unless you lazy or doing a quick test.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
friend this problem has happened to me follow the steps I did and it worked
1- check the file .bat the token with the token of your sql token table see if they are equal if everything is ok this is not the problem then go to step 2 go start menu> run and type services.msc go _odin rest zone and click on start and then try to get into your game normally

Back