• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Offering My Free Service

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you guys have problem regarding ragnarok just ask me and let me see if i can help. I'm not a pro developer but i'm willing to help since i see this ragnarok page is not active anymore(i think).

Just submit the ff:
problem:
screenshots:

I'm going to reply ASAP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir, i hope that you can help me with my problem. Client error. please help me, tnx.

ROerror - Offering My Free Service - RaGEZONE Forums helppo - Offering My Free Service - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can you help me to have an offline ragnarok without an internet connection? i just want to practice in my house. and easy ways pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lHi2Mel : update your lua files into new lua on :

@joshua1236 : download server ragnarok, compile it into txt, start "athena-start.bat"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey kei im trying to make my own ragnarok server with friends..but i need some help, my skype is riethjanka if you would like to help me =X

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I want to host this game. Can you be my dev? Add me at skype k2jaguar66

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you guys leave your Skype name. so i can contact you faster..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you help us create a Private server really need some help here :D thnx in advance renmox21 skype

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you guys have problem regarding ragnarok just ask me and let me see if i can help. I'm not a pro developer but i'm willing to help since i see this ragnarok page is not active anymore(i think).

Just submit the ff:
problem:
screenshots:

I'm going to reply ASAP

hello.can you set up a private server?what is the minimum requirement of the PC?Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good day sir!

can you give me a link where i can download a ragnarok offline....T.T please....thanks in advance...

Back