• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Official DayZ Server files for 0.63 released!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know how to get a player count of the server

[video=youtube;qR722rrjkDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qR722rrjkDE[/video]
Quackster - Official DayZ Server files for 0.63 released! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you please tell me which line you changed for water as there is no PlayerConstant.pbo file i dont see anything to do with water

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you please tell me which line you changed for water as there is no PlayerConstant.pbo file i dont see anything to do with water
Script.pbo\Folder.3_Game\PlayerConstant.c then lines to modify is between 16 - 24

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you :)

It´s normal if you enable logging...Delete the -adminlog -netlog -dologs
I´ve made two Start.bat One with log and one without...

Custom Lootout for Playerspawn?
or e.g. spawn millitary gear in normal houses?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so how do you go about that then spawn millitary gear in normal houses if you don't mind me asking [

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so how do you go about that then spawn millitary gear in normal houses if you don't mind me asking [

I dont think we can change this for the moment they havnt give the whole tool they said it in a devlog

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have made a pvp zone server I have a problem with guns being drop all the time when people die. Is there a way I can get them to despawn faster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have enabled the time persistence but still night coming few hours after .. anyone know how to set properly the famous 24h DayLight ? Thanks boys you guys smell good af.

Oh and somethings else new but no pleasent .. a white screen bug on server conection just before the counting spawning time, its just cosmetics but still a bug that i want to fix ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to setup schedule restarts for this. SO set time with normal cycle for 8AM, thereafter you can recycle the DayZ service every 8 or 6 hours. It will always be day. Snippet of serverDZ.cfg file: (it always restarts at 8AM

serverTime="2015/4/8/08/00"; // Server Start Time // Initial ingame time of server. "SystemTime" means local time of machine. Another possibility is to set the time to some value in "YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM" format, f.e. "2015/4/8/17/23" .

serverTimeAcceleration=0; // Accelerated Time (value 0-24) // This is a time multiplier for in-game time. In this case time would move 24 times faster than normal, an entire day would pass in one hour.

serverTimePersistent=1; // Persistent Time (value 0-1) // Actual server time is saved to storage, so when active, next server start will use saved time value.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to setup schedule restarts for this. SO set time with normal cycle for 8AM, thereafter you can recycle the DayZ service every 8 or 6 hours. It will always be day. Snippet of serverDZ.cfg file: (it always restarts at 8AM

serverTime="2015/4/8/08/00"; // Server Start Time // Initial ingame time of server. "SystemTime" means local time of machine. Another possibility is to set the time to some value in "YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM" format, f.e. "2015/4/8/17/23" .

serverTimeAcceleration=0; // Accelerated Time (value 0-24) // This is a time multiplier for in-game time. In this case time would move 24 times faster than normal, an entire day would pass in one hour.

serverTimePersistent=1; // Persistent Time (value 0-1) // Actual server time is saved to storage, so when active, next server start will use saved time value.
Ok thanks i have to make auto restart anyway with the scheduler so ^^ you smell good

Reaction score

If you want to spawn Military gears/weapons/items you have to edit the table.xml and add "<usage name="InsertUsageName"/>" you can find all the usage name under the cfglimitsdefinition.xml also I believe adding the usage of Tier1-4 makes them spawn priority *tested* and if you want to spawn "Quantities of items" you have to edit/add the lootmax value in mapgroupproto.xml if you want to create the infamous Loot day from .60~61 you'll have to know what the house name files are and either add/edit the lootmax value for it or add a new structure into the mapgroupproto.xml.
Most house name and others structure value should be in mapgroupcluster0-3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking to turn off weight in my server but not stamina. I want people to be able to run the same amount no matter how much they carry. What do I edit in the constants file to do this? Nothing I edit seems to matter for my server.

Reaction score
Looking to turn off weight in my server but not stamina. I want people to be able to run the same amount no matter how much they carry. What do I edit in the constants file to do this? Nothing I edit seems to matter for my server.

You have to edit the weight= in the config.bin in the Addons folder within the PBO files.

Basically you have to edit all the PBO files that have items with weight, used UnBin/URap or other arma tools to decrypt the config.bin to config.cpp.

For example: If i want to decrease the weight for backpacks i would look under characters_backpacks.pbo then decrypt the config.bin to config.cpp open it up with notepad++ modify the weight= save it then encrypt it back to config.bin and then repack the PBO.

Then once you done editing you have to repack the PBO file and have them download the "Mod" PBO Addons you modify, also you will have to set verify signature= "2" <--- to 0 on your serverDZ.config.

Anything you modify on the Addons folder related to weight or stamina must also be apply to the client side to match it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know how to put mods on to a server as i found a ak12 mod that i would like on my server but dont know were to start thanks for any help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cannot do this yet as "official" modding is not out yet but when they dose come we can do all that stuff i have a few things left to compleate on my server and then its done

i run Airdrops on my server and there perfect i just need to get zombies to spawn around them now and yes a plane comes in drops a large cargo container and then inside that is a sea chest filled with random loot :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ak12 mod is just pdo file someone said you just copy and paste it but I just don't know were to put it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello fellow modders. Anybody know where I can set the despawn of dead bodies & items. My modded server tends to go "wonky" under heavy PVP players scenarios. Just need to get rid of the "junk" every 20 seconds...and this only pertains to dead players and their respective gear (backpack, weapons etc) Appreciate the assistance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after editing the scheduler.xml what i need to do to make it effective ? launch option on Steam or something..

I know its basic for many of you but first time i build a server on "my own" (almost)

or if someone can just tell me where his fonctional scheduler is located would be awesome and an exemple of the text greetings

Last edited:
Back