• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Official Guide Making Ran Online Episode 7 Gunner Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir how to restore down the windows of race ran client?? it runs always in full screen. there's no button in the top,right corner to restore it down.

and about the .Lev files. what folder do i need to paste it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@bloodmaker17. yes you can. use virtual client. search for the guide here in RZ how to make that work..

@Sir Vision. About the Lev files. in what folder do i need to paste it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great . i made it . thx to mr Vision and TS :)
my question next, how to make default new character's level 300 and mastered all skill?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you don't have virtual client then you can't play. common error. internet disconnect or you can enter the log in screen but you can not enter game. but if you use 2pc then much better. :) there's a guide here how to set up virtual client. just search it.

@deffryan. . your question is already discussed just search the guide..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I Run The Session It Keep Saying This Ip Can't Run Server...

Attachments

• error.JPG - Official Guide Making Ran Online Episode 7 Gunner Server - RaGEZONE Forums
    error.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't forget, using WAN or IP Public
if you're using LAN IP, field server and agent server will crash.......
(too bad I don't have any server to try this....) :(::(::(::(:

i dont know how to use hamachi sir.. sorry just a newbie.. how can i make field server and agent server work?? using Lan Ip?? can u share any other server files to work this.. can someone help??

Reaction score
When I Run The Session It Keep Saying This Ip Can't Run Server...
You need to Hex the Server Files in order for the files to run in your PC. Look for the Hexing Guide thread in this Section. Please read more if you're new with Ran Server Set-Up.

i dont know how to use hamachi sir.. sorry just a newbie.. how can i make field server and agent server work?? using Lan Ip?? can u share any other server files to work this.. can someone help??

Please visit the Release Section for other EP7 Server Files. You need to read more for you to successfully run Ran Server. Also visit the Solved Thread Section under Help Section for a library of solved problems.

Goodluck,
Vision

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does G-Ran Client Fully Working Without Error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>thanks to god!<<
i finally make my server files work after 2 days^^v

Using Hamachi^^V

QUESTION : itemstrteble.txt and skillstrtable.txt are in chinese how to decrypt this files..i tried using reditor04.exe but i failed to open it...when opening it, it will close automatically...what should i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use neo tools to decrypt and encrypt
how? i use CryptionRCC.exe but nothing happened...i dont know if i use it properly..
please help me about this,..

and how to decrypt default.charclass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back