• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Official Source With New Official Interface!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Character doesn't do the attack position it's always on standby. See the SS below the character doesn't hold the weapon even if you attack the mobs with skill. Does anyone experience the same problem? I think it has something to do with the source code. Thanks.

View attachment 138566

same thing bro! YOu can't event press "X" to do the attack mode.It only stays in the safemode!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This source contains a lot of error n tons of warning when compile , not only that... it affects the client side such as animation and what so ever..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i finish to compile but i encounter more error like comment.ini can you help me to fixed this all problem ??

PriestRoger - Official Source With New Official Interface! - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hays! i bought the source... then someone shared it.... grrrrrrrrrrr................

But there's a bug on this source.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ [GM]:Glenox - tnx for the answer but how to make it sure if i change the " Rijndael " key how was its work? or how do i know the right encryption of skywar / revenge client? sorry for my lazy question ^_^

Reaction score
@LUPIN III

change the Rijndael is 100% work for me...

copy the revenge Rijndael and paste into this source code Rijndael or RanClientUILib

Glenox, if will change rjndael key just only to do is copy the rjndael key came from source to this share official source? and how to comfile the official interface Gui and how to input in client?Chaos Client working for this source
sorry im newbie :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Glenox, if will change rjndael key just only to do is copy the rjndael key came from source to this share official source? and how to comfile the official interface Gui and how to input in client?Chaos Client working for this source
sorry im newbie :)

yes copy you R key of your source you using and use official gui and make sure you have comment.ini

hir is my SS neo source
asaasas - Official Source With New Official Interface! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back