• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Offset of IP in exefile?

Creator of Code
Reaction score
Im away for the weekend and have some free time and was wondering about the offsets for IP in the exefile:

Is it different from version to version?
I found 2 strings with 127.0.0.1, which one should i edit? (maybe both)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im away for the weekend and have some free time and was wondering about the offsets for IP in the exefile:

Is it different from version to version?
I found 2 strings with 127.0.0.1, which one should i edit? (maybe both)

2 IP i have change but i don't know only 1 or 2 are real

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
search for "hohoho" string in hex editor, you find 127.0.0.1 and another ip just above. You can change both

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit all of them o__O what's the problem in edit all of them ? .-.

Creator of Code
Reaction score
Im in a position of trying to figure out what different things are for, if i just copy paste my IP everywhere i'll never know which position is for what.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are for different things:
005C4C1B - Patch server
005C8EA8 - Game server

Creator of Code
Reaction score
Thanks burningchr0me! Ill try some things and see what i can find out.

1 thing i did find is that if u change the updatelist URL, you have to have the updatelist file so the client can download it. I had to do this:

Hex ProjectG.exe and point it to my own webserver, download the original updatelist-file and put it on my webserver. Otherwise the client complains about it not beeing able to read the file.

This however speeded my launching drastically!

Back