• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

OG Web Design

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've made this like 2 months ago, just wanted to get some C&C from this, so feel free to C&C :p

Z1ls - OG Web Design - RaGEZONE Forums

and yeah i got coded version from it too, but don't got it uploaded anywhere so can't show that xD

Reaction score
  • The layout of the website is attractive;
  • The Colors were well chosen;
  • The footer's text is hardly readable;
  • The borders are way too rounded in my opinion;
  • I like the logo, looks somehow similar to Ironic's avatar/logo

Would love to see this website coded to see how it works, you have a nice Design. Keep it Up buddy :wink:

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
  • The layout of the website is attractive;
  • The Colors were well chosen;
  • The footer's text is hardly readable;
  • The borders are way too rounded in my opinion;
  • I like the logo, looks somehow similar to Ironic's avatar/logo

Would love to see this website coded to see how it works, you have a nice Design. Keep it Up buddy :wink:

I think i already show'd you once coded version of it o_O

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a good website. I like it :)
Simple, attractive, base colour matched.

Keep it up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice! You see the light under the 'home' tab on the navigation bar? The text could use some shadow from downside up.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice! You see the light under the 'home' tab on the navigation bar? The text could use some shadow from downside up.

There is light, because it shows the hover and i'm not going to edit this anymore, because it was for my gunz server, but i couldn't get money to host it, so gave up with it, but thanks for the idea anyways.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't read the footer. Buttons and textbox text is black why?

A couple of webdesign rules : dark design = light fonts
light design = dark fonts

Other than that , It looks good , and simple.

I can read footer perfectly, maybe it's depending from screen and buttons are blackish, because hover is blueish o_O

and btw, there isn't rules for web designs o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Webdesigns do need to have easy to read text. As it isnt just a design, like a signiture. It is a way to get information across. So, having a website with a fantastic design and text which is easily readable is very important.

I think this is what Kutsumo is trying to say.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Webdesigns do need to have easy to read text. As it isnt just a design, like a signiture. It is a way to get information across. So, having a website with a fantastic design and text which is easily readable is very important.

I think this is what Kutsumo is trying to say.

But it's very easy to read everything on my website, except the footer and it's meant to be like that :D

Back