Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oh well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As it may seem, Rohan has finally received a section here.

So far, it's a dead game. Everyone is leeching, nobody is contributing to the development.
BUT, as it may seem, the mighty IDDQ is back in the scene, and this could be a good thing.

This pretty much contains all there is needed for a jump start.

Reaction score
As it may seem, Rohan has finally received a section here.

So far, it's a dead game. Everyone is leeching, nobody is contributing to the development.
BUT, as it may seem, the mighty IDDQ is back in the scene, and this could be a good thing.

This pretty much contains all there is needed for a jump start.

Happens after the released of cap110 files or maybe i'm wrong, i'm good with Xor/zRh, i did accept UG but after that i pretty much move to other game like DN which i'm done also almost a dead game too..

Well i respect all you've done, i'm still using your binextr to play around and having zrohan mall. didn't give a chance to use 115 hero files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is that i would release the other files i have, but i'm certain that the leechhoard from epvp will come here in an instant.

I did quit Rohan too, worked with Yurneroo most of the time when i was lurking around.
We developed a gateway/proxy as an antihack and we wanted to extend it to provide automatic events to the game.

Unfortunately, IDDQ seems to be working with strike/charles at renaissance rohan, and that itches me.
With his talken we could've actually extended Rohan, not just the occasional edit here and there.

Reaction score
The problem is that i would release the other files i have, but i'm certain that the leechhoard from epvp will come here in an instant.

I did quit Rohan too, worked with Yurneroo most of the time when i was lurking around.
We developed a gateway/proxy as an antihack and we wanted to extend it to provide automatic events to the game.

Unfortunately, IDDQ seems to be working with strike/charles at renaissance rohan, and that itches me.
With his talken we could've actually extended Rohan, not just the occasional edit here and there.

That's pretty much what will happen if you further release files that you developed/created, i don't want to comment about the 2nd and 3rd paragraph, i pretty much wan't to hide on who am i back then and what i know, some of the epvp members knows me, not a big deal.

Note: Mod can delete this if i break the rules.

Back