• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Old Gunz Files (Maps, itens etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, i found my old Mediafire account, and all these files.
First Of all, almost everything here is made by me. Theres some really old stuff here. Some things just aint worth downloadig. Do if you want. (Really, theres a LOT Of trash here..)
Some itens are from old servers that i was working on with. Like DualityGunz, Legacy Gamers Gunz, Evil Gunz(some maps), and XGunz.
There are some good things, like interface, login maps etc.
Some thing are encrypted, look if there is a Unpacker(decompiler in portuguese) inside the folder. If you cant find, i cant help cuz thats all I have.
Do what you want with it.

fenixdoido - Old Gunz Files (Maps, itens etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

Folder Links:

"Design" folder (interface)

"DG 2014" (duality gunz files)

"DG V6" (I think its the Minecraft quest, idk for sure)

"Duality Gunz V5 Files" (Lots of test maps and full updates with itens, maps, weapons and thats poop)

"DualityGunz V6 BETA" (test files and updates from the test server..)

"Gunz Maps" (Some maps, almost all of them are already released here or @ RagesoneBR)

"Legacy GamerZ GunZ" (This is not the official one, its an old BR server, great stuff here)

"Minecraft" (I really dont know whats here in this folder. Check yourself lol)

"TEMPORARY FILES" (Gunz ENB series)

2010 Files, old X-Gunz Server.. Useless stuff.. Recolored itens, interfaces, crappy maps)
XV4

XGunz

XGunz V5

XGunz V7

Old stuff, Jan/2013 (idk whats inside the .rar lol )

Files:

Im gonna upload all my .MAP files (GTK Radiant) soon.
Just wait some days k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back