Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Omi Converter(EP4 to EP3.5)

Reaction score

I did not test it, but it is not encrypted, it is as small as it should be and it doesn't import any potentially dangerous functions. Therefore I would trust it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
7C83N5h - Omi Converter(EP4 to EP3.5) - RaGEZONE Forums

hi It have a problem .... I fix it by visual c++ runtime but ... i don't know. It not work! . Maybe somebody help me thank all!
p/s: I use English not good

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
This tool was intended as a workaround when no one had the ep 3.5 monitor tool before it was released by killburne. It was released when officials were running ep 4.2. It most probably won't work with any other version of the omi.tex except of version 4.2.

Also as St34lth4ng3l said, consider using newer omi.tex readers than the one released here if you want to copy data from existing servers. Otherwise you can use several tools and Monitor releases floating around to create your omi.tex from the database.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@hi thank guys. hmm but i have another problem. i want setup config play with my friend on lan network , you can help me ? or give a guide ^^!
sorry i have tried it error :(::(:

Back