Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[One-Click Terminal VM] Awakening of Nations + manual terminal + background + Android + video tutorial

Reaction score
Guys, it's been a few years since I posted here, so just sharing without much information, just to contribute to the forum..

RELATED POSTS:
post 1
Source

==============================
DOWNLOAD + PASS

BAIDU:
PASS:z8pn
==============================
SCREENSHOTS
webmaster_imds - [One-Click Terminal VM] Awakening of Nations + manual terminal + background + Android + video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - [One-Click Terminal VM] Awakening of Nations + manual terminal + background + Android + video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
for webgm page

for edit .apk ip address:

Open MetaDataStringEditor.exe
game.apk with winrar go > \assets\bin\Data\Managed\Metadata
extract anywhere to global-metadata.dat
open with MetaDataStringEditor.exe to global-metadata.dat
search on top 192.168 and enter
here is looks 192.168.200.128 or 192.168.xxx.xxx edit what u want
save .dat file and replace with game.apk
its done^^

anyway, server up after start 1 wmware and 2. SecureCRT, take 30-50 mins for up.

my server works ty for share

web panel

server takes start on my nvme ssd overally 20-25 min

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

thank you for this share ! the server on VMware work on my computer in local, how to make the server online ? when i put the real IP with replace Metadata, the APK say "installation error", someone can help me ?

Thx in advance

Back