Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ongoing] Cabal Online Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you tell me the precise string in cmd?
unpack "breaklee-main.zip" go to cmake foler. Open "cmake-gui.exe". Set source code (breaklee-main) and set build binaries. Click down left button "Configure" and "Generate". Go to your build binaries folder and open "ALL_BUILD.vcxproj" file in vs 2019.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial on how to compile and setup the source file.

Download source and available also some intruction on how you setup the database
If you dont know how to setup 2 ports in mariadb use xammp i recommend and im done test it since i dont want to use 2 ports.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tutorial on how to compile and setup the source file.

Download source and available also some intruction on how you setup the database
If you dont know how to setup 2 ports in mariadb use xammp i recommend and im done test it since i dont want to use 2 ports.

I followed your tutorial but the 2 Auth DB and MasterDB instances close as soon as I click. How do I configure the 2 instances with the same 3306 ports?

Reaction score
You need to configure the MariaDB instances on different Ports, 3306 and 3307 for example. You can make use of ChatGPT on how to deploy two instances of MariaDB to run simultaneously. I will upload the Maria DB files already configured later this afternoon.

Reaction score
You need to configure the MariaDB instances on different Ports, 3306 and 3307 for example. You can make use of ChatGPT on how to deploy two instances of MariaDB to run simultaneously. I will upload the Maria DB files already configured later this afternoon.
ok thanks brother I will wait

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created 2 databases "Autch" and "Master" in 1 instance, 1 port 3310 MySql MariaDB. I don't know why you need 2 instances? The cabal works well. Maybe 2 ports are required and I don't know something, for me it works on one database

Reaction score
With wanky emulator like this you do not need to waste time, just make one server with VMware and skip this one. trying to promote his discord all over and over when you go there he act like god. I do not recommend!
It's by far the most feature-full emu out there right now, instead of making stupid comments like this you could learn from it or contribute to it. No one here is working on stuff for the approval of nobodies like yourself.

What's the point of running separate instances here ? Run one instance on the default port and create both DBs in it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-03-22 230145 - [Ongoing] Cabal Online Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

What's wrong with this ?

Fix: With KR Client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With wanky emulator like this you do not need to waste time, just make one server with VMware and skip this one. trying to promote his discord all over and over when you go there he act like god. I do not recommend!
You got kicked for joining with a pedo-themed account and being a smartass when you were asked to change your name. Grow up.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Latest Release contains the Force Wing System. Delete and rebuild your database tables and update to the latest korean version.

Enjoy breaking it.

Known bugs:
  • Force Wing Buff Skill is not learned automatically
  • Elixir potions do odd things when they are funny
  • Exp is accumulated over grades

Stay tuned!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
assuming after build, will this work in a container environment?

system: mcr.microsoft.com/windows/nanoserver:ltsc2022
2 MariaDB: mariadb:latest
1 phpmyadmin : phpmyadmin:latest

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Install dev tools for linux in visual studio and build it for linux, then use a linux container.
On linux the .ini file parser is not done so it won't work properly yet. Anyone willing to add it raise a pull request on github.

Latest Release contains first version of the battle mode systems and usage of correct item, mob data,
the battle modes work in general but no "hack" validations are happening and bm3 synergies are still not in.

Item type behaviours where added up to itemtype27.

NOTE:

- Debug attributes where added to all characters so you can test dungeons without dying all the time.
- Defense: 99999
- Attack: 99999
- Magic Attack: 99999
- Critical Rate: 80
- Max Critical Rate: 80

Stay tuned!

Newly added systems:
- Slot Extender Usage
- Extreme Upgrade System
- Item Repair Kit
- Extreme Seal Stone
- Item Types up to 29

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On linux the .ini file parser is not done so it won't work properly yet. Anyone willing to add it raise a pull request on github.

Latest Release contains first version of the battle mode systems and usage of correct item, mob data,
the battle modes work in general but no "hack" validations are happening and bm3 synergies are still not in.

Item type behaviours where added up to itemtype27.

NOTE:

- Debug attributes where added to all characters so you can test dungeons without dying all the time.
- Defense: 99999
- Attack: 99999
- Magic Attack: 99999
- Critical Rate: 80
- Max Critical Rate: 80

Stay tuned!

Newly added systems:
- Slot Extender Usage
- Extreme Upgrade System
- Item Repair Kit
- Extreme Seal Stone
- Item Types up to 29

Stay tuned!
hi, can I use visual studio 2017 to build the server?

Back