Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Online Testers for my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please test if you can now connect to my RO server

IP : champion.sytes.net
Port : default
Client : any that your using, but change to our IP.

Problem please reply here.

If all goes well we will have a new server to play with. thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt put it in the advertising section since im not ready to accept people exactly because im not sure if everything is setup properly for WAN use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro..i just played in your server..bro can you help me plss..how do you get your server online?..coz i want my friends to play in my server..plsss..help me plss..do i need a router?..what should i do?..sob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by icq?sorry for my being noob..i have only YM..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey. If you want help. Please check for guide. There is tons of guide. If got any problem. Just ask me. Hope you lucky....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro i tried your guide many times..it work but my friends cant connect to to my server..it always failed..whats wrong?..plsss help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a router better configure it to accept inbound, better read a guide regarding Port Forwading. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or a firewall maybe, configure it to allow port 6900,6121,5121 if you didnt change the default port already, and also check your login_ip, map_ip etc.. etc.. of your conf files. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will disable my firewall evrytime i run my server..but still my friends cant connect..sob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is it that even if i disabled my firewall but still the char server detect my firewall?it says firewall detected..damn.. help me plss.
-sorry for my english..^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe your firewall didnt shutdown completely, just open the ports used by the server which is 6900,6121,5121 if you didnt changed it. so that inbound connection will go thru even with the firewall on. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro im interested in helping you out.. Hehehe Im from the philippines too.. If you need my help just pm me bro!!! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need a tester in my server..just want to check if other people can connect in my server..

ip: lito.getmyip.com
port: 6900

-pls reply if you cant connect..and plss help me also if what is the prob..^_^
tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Jhiggs.. i connected a while ago but it went down... Please let me know if you would still hook up for tests.. I'll be glad to help... By the way may I know about the server specs??]

@lito

ok bro ill help you out.. by the way.. what time will you be online?? ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup confirmed people can and DO connect. thanks for those who helped.

Back