Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Opensource] TwinSaga Oneclick Installer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
With the help of Haruka who has brought to you the Aura Kingdom oneclick installer, he helped me create the TwinSaga oneclick installer. The installation procedure is exactly the same :oops:

If you intend to use this installer, i would appreciate if you could share your fixes for the server in postgresql format directly on Github, so that everyone can benefit from it, i will add fixes right to the install process.

Instead of having a bunch of cashgrab servers with rude or passive admins and / or bad translations, open source additions could hugely benefit this ecosystem. Thus i plan on creating translation file repositories for the game which will also be Opensource (y)

I hope to find support from the TwinSaga community in this endeavor, and many thanks again to Haruka98 without whom this wouldn't have been possible. :giggle:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sadly idk how to make it work, hopefully there will be more servers now, ty for the release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sadly idk how to make it work, hopefully there will be more servers now, ty for the release
Follow this guide by Haruka, it's the same process as with the Aura Kingdom Server. You just have to use the script on my repo instead :)

It is important that you use max Debian 11.7.0 so you don't have networking issues currently. Otherwise his video explains everything pretty well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Follow this guide by Haruka, it's the same process as with the Aura Kingdom Server. You just have to use the script on my repo instead :)

It is important that you use max Debian 11.7.0 so you don't have networking issues currently. Otherwise his video explains everything pretty well.
Hi, by any chance, could you do one click for Dragon Slayer Online? please :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, by any chance, could you do one click for Dragon Slayer Online? please :)
Sorry i have no interest in doing that,

you can find the server files here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-x-legend-server-files-ffo-ffo2-aro-djo-dso-sdo.1217568/

You'd have to fork Haruka's repository and look at how the google drive files that are being downloaded are packaged, to get a better understanding you might wanna compare my changes to haruka's repository. He is the one who helped me so even if i wanted to create a server i would have to consult him with the intrinsics of the config files etc.

This is Haruka's Discord: https://discord.gg/wDRgXGkS
Link is valid for 7 days, sadly can't create a permanent link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i have no interest in doing that,

you can find the server files here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-x-legend-server-files-ffo-ffo2-aro-djo-dso-sdo.1217568/

You'd have to fork Haruka's repository and look at how the google drive files that are being downloaded are packaged, to get a better understanding you might wanna compare my changes to haruka's repository. He is the one who helped me so even if i wanted to create a server i would have to consult him with the intrinsics of the config files etc.

This is Haruka's Discord: https://discord.gg/wDRgXGkS
Link is valid for 7 days, sadly can't create a permanent link.
Yeah, I already have those files, thanks. Don't worry haha, I'm gonna check it out, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I've tested it, not sure if I'm making a mistake or not. But I can't find any information in the db and can't connect to the server. But we can use Aura Kingdom just fine. We've used this installation method with Aura Kingdom and it works, but with TwinSaga we can't connect. Can be set

Back