Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Optimize This Source (New Socket+) - R10 Build 2 ~ 100% Tested - 500 Users Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Nice "__" Im Downloading Now BTW
You Should Of Added A Virus Scan Before You Released.
Some People Might Not Of Tursted This.
Rating - 10/10

James

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now everytime i go online i get directly a page that there is a error here is the code:
/ (#00023394)

But when other people go online the just can play.
What is the problem?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very Nice "__" Im Downloading Now BTW
You Should Of Added A Virus Scan Before You Released.
Some People Might Not Of Tursted This.
Rating - 10/10

James

It would be cool, when u send me one!

I will ad them ;P

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

FOR ALL, WHO GOT INVALID SESSION TICKET OR CANT LOGIN TO THEIR HOTEL!

PLEASE READ THIS TUTORIAL!!!

Check your variables..

When your dcrs work, please run this two commands on phpmyadmin or navicat!

At First
UPDATE users SET ticket_sso = NULL

Second
UPDATE users SET ipaddress_last = NULL

When this doesnt work, please empty your messenger_friend and friendlist...The 3 Tables for friend console!

So it should work!

This is for people who cant enter hotel, but the server says accepted...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have many problems with friendsmanagment. A lot of people can't acces the hotel when they had a few friends. How to fix that? ( I already have delete all friends but when they have new friends they get the error again)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does this have to be ran in Visual C#? Can i just run it from the exe.

I get this error:

Event occurred : 19:09:09:845
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei Holo.Managers.rankManager.containsRight(Byte rankID, String fuseRight, Int32 userID) in C:\Users\Administrator.WIN-82ES10IMUH8\Downloads\r10\Source\Managers\rankManager.cs:Zeile 108.
bei Holo.Virtual.Users.virtualUser.processPacket(String currentPacket) in C:\Users\Administrator.WIN-82ES10IMUH8\Downloads\r10\Source\Virtual\Users\virtualUser.cs:Zeile 715.
bei Holo.Source.Socket_servers.ClientSocket.SocketExtension.DataStreamReceived(IAsyncResult pRes) in C:\Users\Administrator.WIN-82ES10IMUH8\Downloads\r10\Source\Socket servers\Game Socketsystem\SocketExtension.cs:Zeile 96.

Then it shuts down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this have to be ran in Visual C#? Can i just run it from the exe.

I get this error:

Event occurred : 19:09:09:845
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei Holo.Managers.rankManager.containsRight(Byte rankID, String fuseRight, Int32 userID) in C:\Users\Administrator.WIN-82ES10IMUH8\Downloads\r10\Source\Managers\rankManager.cs:Zeile 108.
bei Holo.Virtual.Users.virtualUser.processPacket(String currentPacket) in C:\Users\Administrator.WIN-82ES10IMUH8\Downloads\r10\Source\Virtual\Users\virtualUser.cs:Zeile 715.
bei Holo.Source.Socket_servers.ClientSocket.SocketExtension.DataStreamReceived(IAsyncResult pRes) in C:\Users\Administrator.WIN-82ES10IMUH8\Downloads\r10\Source\Socket servers\Game Socketsystem\SocketExtension.cs:Zeile 96.

Then it shuts down

You have to run it in c#

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is nice but Public room dont work. And have you good v26 dcrs :p Ich bin deutscher :D

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm getting this when i start up the emu:
JabboHotel - Optimize This Source (New Socket+) - R10 Build 2 ~ 100% Tested - 500 Users Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is nice but Public room dont work. And have you good v26 dcrs :p Ich bin deutscher :D

Wtf Public Rooms are working?

But not Diving at the moment..

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I'm getting this when i start up the emu:
JabboHotel - Optimize This Source (New Socket+) - R10 Build 2 ~ 100% Tested - 500 Users Online - RaGEZONE Forums

You are using wrong catalogue pages..Try other catalogue pages & Items!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Im happy to see, that the most of the users, are happy with this emulator :D

I hope i could make your dreams real ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i get the plublic rooms?
And do you know how to put a command in it?
And is it possible to add pixels in it?
If yes can you put it on the emulator please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and run holo on Linux. I was just wondering, inside r10.rar is holofiles and folder called r10 that has holofiles.
(r10.rar/holofiles and r10.rar/r10/holofiles)
Which files are newer?

EDIT: Not working :( Someone might still want to know which files are newer.
Code:
err:menubuilder:init_xdg error looking up the desktop directory

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Windows error 6
Parameter name: left/top
  at System.WindowsConsoleDriver.SetWindowSize (Int32 width, Int32 height) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.WindowsConsoleDriver.set_WindowHeight (Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.ConsoleDriver.set_WindowHeight (Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Console.set_WindowHeight (Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Holo.Eucalypt.Main () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[lartza@arch Debug]$ wine "Holograph Emulator.exe -c"
wine: Module not found
[lartza@arch Debug]$ wine "Holograph Emulator.exe"

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Windows error 6
Parameter name: left/top
  at System.WindowsConsoleDriver.SetWindowSize (Int32 width, Int32 height) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.WindowsConsoleDriver.set_WindowHeight (Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.ConsoleDriver.set_WindowHeight (Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Console.set_WindowHeight (Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Holo.Eucalypt.Main () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Console is still bugged, people cant login or friends get lost (added in game but after relogging they are gone). The rest is working fine! Few lag :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back