• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Orange getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I think Platinum should be black, since black was nice :D. Or another collor, but this grey seems too ordinary.

Yeah, I agree. I'll probably purchase it soon though. It really just looks like my name with bold, and a cheap sparkle animation behind it. :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Looks like two different colours here on my lovely HD monitor, rawr.

You know what I mean. His is barely noticeable if you're not actually looking at it.

Being noticed is one of the main reasons why people buy them in the first place.

Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks like two different colours here on my lovely HD monitor, rawr.

On your lovely HD monitor maybe, but to us it looks kinda cheap :D.
I bought it because not alot of people have it, but in terms of looks, it doesn't look Awesome Neat Lee3t 1337 Geez Fcking Nice etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just, boughtorange and i think its fine! I like the colour ur right that they could add some new but not removing orange ! it has ben here for years :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Orange shouldn't be removed because someone has decided that he no longer likes it. Personally I love being orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back