Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Orochimaru: "RaGEZONE destroyed my life!"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, after reading that guys posts, and ur answers, its really easy to understand.. that guy is new to internet socializing, hate to admit it, but back then when i started private servers, gaming, forums and so on, i was like that too, was too expressful of things that ppl dont need to hear, and i would be so damn dramatic about everything, looking back i get ashamed of acting like that, lol, but i guess EVERYONE has gone through that kind of process either chatting, forums, mails, gaming, work, so on so on, its when someone wants to draw attention, but he hasnt got the ability to do so, so he plays childish to do it, @GohanSSJ, u were pretty straight with that guy, lol, in some way i see it, that guy wanted UR attention coz u like he said, was a legend in the forums, he wanted to be sort of your proteg

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg how cute! a family reunion! ^.^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
offtopic guys. :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol if he got any problems there down to himself not to ragezone.

lol Iain i thought i had flys on my screen and tried to flick em off because of your sig :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it quite pathetic that he went to all this bother just to try and humiliate me, when fankly i don't feel humiliated in the slightest.

Anyway i have basically quit ragezone, just using it for private servers and nothing else.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find it quite pathetic that he went to all this bother just to try and humiliate me, when fankly i don't feel humiliated in the slightest.

Anyway i have basically quit ragezone, just using it for private servers and nothing else.

Why do u insist of posting then.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because it's interesting to see what replies i get to my posts. It's a good laugh.

Reaction score
dont want to spoil it but it is my job. for now i'll move it cozz it's spamming too much. :)
So because others spam my topic, you move it? Why not warn the spammers, and leave my topic?

I'm pathetic? You started PMing ME remember?
And you don't feel humiliated, i beg to differ, you obviously show to care what others think about you, i mean you PM'd to proof you are not what i said you were, so you obviously care a great deal about what others think about you.

Anyway it's quite funny for you to say you quit RZ except for using it for private servers, i could swear to read something among the lines how RZ and MMORPG's ruined your life? Shouldn't you leave RZ then, and stop playing MMORPG's?
Because it's interesting to see what replies i get to my posts. It's a good laugh.
It is, isn't it? Ofcourse it is a good laugh for us, for you it's the kind of laugh that you need to laugh or you will burst into tears due to your pathetic existence.
Btw you should realise that posting these posts won't make you look any better, now i'm not saying it couldn't, because frankly a lot of people would fall for it, but unfortunaly for you i'm here, and i'm here to point out for those with doubts that it's all a load of crap, you don't find this funny in the slightest way, you are obviously upset, especially since your little predicement didn't came through... i know that 1 of the things you were telling yourself is that people only agree with me and laugh at you because of my post count, that people suck up to me for that, except ofcourse that people have posted in this topic who have more posts and have completely no reason at all to suck up to me (not that anyone has anyway, as sucking up to me has no use at all - it would actually make me like the person less).

So what you got here is a whole topic full of people laughing at you, that combined with the fact that you blame RZ and MMORPG's for destroying your life, and saying you will leave this place, i would have to say that this topic stings a lot, just like this post pointing those things out yet again. :)

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Geez that's too much words Gohan, make it shorter.

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He will not, he's asking his ip to be banned so he cannot access the forums in Subscription Zone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The friends those people got are people who beat them up, the guitar is actually a MP3 player and they have no actual skills, and the girlfriend is actually their right hand.

That sounds like the perfect description of yourself.

Back